Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1583

Thread: Book Collection: Stroppy Goblin

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received my 1/100 (#14!!) of the new PS Publishing AE edition of Colorado Kid. I'm not sure the world needed another Colorado Kid edition, but it's still pretty nice.

I added it to The Catalog as well

Point of interest, it's oversize so much bigger than the previously released unsigned copy. It also differs on the back as it doesn't list prices and both editions like the unsigned edition does. In fact, I don't see a printed price on the AE at all.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great! Congrats.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do the book boards match the DJ?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

That’s a beautiful book. Congrats. I noticed you emphasized that it’s #14 and curious why. Does a lower number mean something with this edition?

Is there a thread about contributing to the catalog or wiki? I understand how to format a wiki post but not sure if images should be stored/uploaded somewhere specific for these pages. Or, if it’s something encouraged for all or certain members. Figured I’d ask since you mentioned adding this to the catalog.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks great, I hope mine arrives intact.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That looks really nice. Congrats.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    That’s a beautiful book. Congrats. I noticed you emphasized that it’s #14 and curious why. Does a lower number mean something with this edition?

Is there a thread about contributing to the catalog or wiki? I understand how to format a wiki post but not sure if images should be stored/uploaded somewhere specific for these pages. Or, if it’s something encouraged for all or certain members. Figured I’d ask since you mentioned adding this to the catalog.
    #14 is "my" number as in I'd like to match new limited editions to that same number. All my Cemetery Dance AE's and all my PS limited's are #14, I also have a couple of S/L that are #14 as well. As an aside, my cell number ends in '14' and my wife's birthday is the 14th.

It's not possible for a non-admin to add or modify the Wiki. It's deliberately not intended to be that kind of a Wiki and is more of a catalog that is curated by a limited number of individuals. Requests can be made to add to the catalog and the forum is available for comment on each of the individual articles. Suggestions, amendments, corrections. etc can be posted there by anyone.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Do the book boards match the DJ?
    Yes, like the unsigned the boards are identical to the dust jacket.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post

#14 is "my" number as in I'd like to match new limited editions to that same number. All my Cemetery Dance AE's and all my PS limited's are #14, I also have a couple of S/L that are #14 as well. As an aside, my cell number ends in '14' and my wife's birthday is the 14th.

It's not possible for a non-admin to add or modify the Wiki. It's deliberately not intended to be that kind of a Wiki and is more of a catalog that is curated by a limited number of individuals. Requests can be made to add to the catalog and the forum is available for comment on each of the individual articles. Suggestions, amendments, corrections. etc can be posted there by anyone.
    Oh I see. It baffles me how some of you guys can get so many S/L’s with the same number! I’m lucky to get any number at all at this point, haha. But, man, I should try to get my wife’s birthday for my number, that could come in handy whenever some convincing is necessary.

Roger that about wiki contributions.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Simon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great! I think the world has room left for this book

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I received a surprise package over the weekend, a very nice gift from a member here as a thank you for helping out with some UK editions. I never expect gifts like this, but I greatly appreciate them.

How cool is this?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool of them, Simon and thanks for all that you do for us Yanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

New addition!

Was sensible about this one and set myself a budget. Waiting till the initial hype had passed and finding a UK seller meant I picked this one up for just over $400 shipped. A LOT less than they were selling for a few months ago. Just looking to trade for the matching S/L now if anyone has it. My copy is flawless. Get in touch if you have #435!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Simon.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks great.

Just a side note - I STILL have not received that COLORADO KID. Despite my infinite capacity for patience I am becoming irritated.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, congrats!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

IT is supernice, Congrats Simon !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Simon!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Simon... I may know who has that number!!! I just emailed him I’ll let ya know!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Simon... I may know who has that number!!! I just emailed him I’ll let ya know!!

Awesome! Thanks Kris

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

So Simon, is that a CD lettered IT? Man I hope to get a numbered one some day. Congrats on getting that.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    So Simon, is that a CD lettered IT? Man I hope to get a numbered one some day. Congrats on getting that.
    No, it’s the IT Portfolio. CD produced 500 of them all signed by the artists. It contains all the artwork from the S/L.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    No, it’s the IT Portfolio. CD produced 500 of them all signed by the artists. It contains all the artwork from the S/L.
    OK, That's cool to have the artwork as well as the book.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Any response Kris?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast