Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1583

Thread: Book Collection: Stroppy Goblin

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm starting to lose count... I think this is S/L #39...

The DT Collection continues to expand.....

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant add, Simon. And it's a good thing to start losing count.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I would venture to say you collect Stephen King books?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Simon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Simon !!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats Simon !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Simon!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Brilliant add, Simon. And it's a good thing to start losing count.
    Thanks All

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I would venture to say you collect Stephen King books?
    By Jove, you may be on to something there!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic collection Simon. And yes, nice feeling when you start to lose count of the signatures...

... An OCEAN of signatures...

...An OCEAN...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

just a small addition whilst I await a larger shipment from the US. A couple of people posted a copy of this and I thought, "hmm, I don't have that..."

...So now I do. Fine condition 1st/1st Unread.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Simon!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice addition with the King etc. It's a quirky little book.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Big delivery today, some of these have already been posted by others a while ago, but I finally have them in hand.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to David@Betts, I am one step closer to a complete S/L DT Set (another on the way!)

Unfortunately the set wont be all the same number, this is #634

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not the greatest production work for a S/L, but the aftermarket case from Tomas really adds to this one.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Some good stuff from Cemetery Dance, AE and Gift editions of The Shining. I also got a couple of slipcases for my Trade and Illustrated Joyland's.

Matching #14 once more...

Gift Edition

Joyland Slipcases

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got a true Lettered SK Country. (Letter FF) Unfortunately the perspex case has suffered some damage.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another Book about King to the collection.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

and finally I found an addendum issue for the Phantasmagoria Newsletters

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Simon!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff Simon, BIG CONGRATS !!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - I also finally received my lettered copy of the EOTD Portfolio from Suntup Press. (The delay was all my doing, nothing to do with Paul )
    Although it pains me to do so, as I have nowhere to display or even safely store it right now, I am going to leave it sealed and boxed for the time being.

If someone (Paul?) could PM me the actual tray case dimensions I would appreciate it though.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

!WOW! Those are the absolutely, positively, undoubtedly, most incredible books I have ever seen!

And I am NOT buttering you up because I need some forthcoming books from you, perish the thought, I would NEVER, NEVER, EVER do such a thing!

...honest
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I need to do some of that buttering myself. Simon I agree with Steve. Amazing new additions! The best I've seen in a long time! Incredible!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, amazing haul Simon and I say that totally butter-free!

Congratulations mate.

Country
    Country Flag

So what are box trucks renting for these days, Simon?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG thank you to Juliana (FSMDR) for a great deal on this S/L LSOE (#952). Not only did she cover half the postage, but also added in a mint copy of the new Entertainment Weekly SK Collectors Edition! Awesome member!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast