Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Vincent Chong, Artist

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    You should email Vinny!
    Yeah, he is a real down to earth kind of guy. Very easy to deal with.
    I have to agree with that!
    Don't let me twist your arm!! LOL LOL Seriously, he a real nice guy. Wait til you see what he has done for the 2015 HF!!!
    You don't have to twist my arm we've shared a few beers at conventions!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You should email Vinny!
    I have to agree with that!
    Don't let me twist your arm!! LOL LOL Seriously, he a real nice guy. Wait til you see what he has done for the 2015 HF!!!
    You don't have to twist my arm we've shared a few beers at conventions!
    I was just kidding. So the next round is on who? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You should email Vinny!
    Thanks for advice, guys.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Langolier View Post
    You should email Vinny!
    Thanks for advice, guys.

It's what we do!!! Good luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Vincent is surely very kind guy. Now I have a breathtaking wallpaper and have to keep all my windows minimized

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have been talking to Vinny about this for about a week, but promised to hold off posting until he was ready. Vinny is having a Limited Edition Prints Sale with 25% off until the end of the year. He is including a new print as well--the image for the wraparound dustjacket of The Shining S/L. I know several people were interested in that, so I wanted to share. You can read about the sale and access the order page from HERE.

Enjoy!

Goldmember Vincent Chong is on a distinguished road

Default Limited Edition Prints Sale – 25% off!

I've just launched a sale on all limited edition prints. From now until December 31st there will be 25% off the price of limited edition prints, so each print will be reduced from £90 to £67.50 (not including shipping).

Furthermore, the image I did for the wraparound dust jacket for the limited edition of The Shining is now also available as a limited edition print.

The other limited edition prints of my images from The Shining and Doctor Sleep are still also available.

You can see more details about the limited edition prints and see which images are available at: http://vincentchongart.wordpress.com/prints/

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Remarque

I decided to add my name to the waiting list for remarques. May not happen until next year but gives me time to think about what I'd like on my Shining Sketchbook

Cheers

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I decided to add my name to the waiting list for remarques. May not happen until next year but gives me time to think about what I'd like on my Shining Sketchbook

Cheers
    The 2015 HF fundraiser may have a Vincent Chong item or two that will interest you.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent. Look forward to that

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Cheers
    The 2015 HF fundraiser may have a Vincent Chong item or two that will interest you.
    Hey, do I need to get a "Gag" order for you??? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheers
    The time on the remarque-waiting list is it worth.

Something older from my collection ... Night-Shift

Goldmember Vincent Chong is on a distinguished road

Default Limited Edition Prints Sale Reminder

The 25% sale off all limited edition prints is still going on till the end of the year. If you’re planning on buying a print as a gift (or treat for yourself!) for Christmas, please remember to place your order soon, as the last posting dates for Christmas for some countries outside the UK are early December.

So if you want to buy a print to be delivered by Christmas, make sure you place your order in the next week or two!

http://vincentchongart.wordpress.com/prints/

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something from my collection:

Stephen King - Doctor Sleep S/L
    signed and remarqued from Vinny

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - CHRISTINE
    signed and remarqued PL book from Vincent Chong

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Frank...
    i'm on the list too... i plan to send new Dark Tower book to Vincent
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

DT 1-3
    HC Poland
    Cover Illustrator VINCENT CHONG

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    DT 1-3
    HC Poland
    now you have some books you can send him for remarque
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like those Polish DTs Frank, with the books made to look like the tarot cards.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    DT 1-3
    HC Poland
    now you have some books you can send him for remarque
    I have a mountain of books for Vinny to remarque...

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I like those Polish DTs Frank, with the books made to look like the tarot cards.
    Nice HC´s with amazing covers. Why we in Germany still have ugly SK bookcovers.

__________________________________________________ _____________

The next SK books with cover illustrations from Vincent:
    DT4

TWTTK

Wolves of the Calla

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING - DEAD ZONE
    sc book from Poland
    Signed and remarqued from VINCENT CHONG

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely killer remarque!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the best The Bazaar of bad Dreams bookcover is the PL cover from...
    VINCENT CHONG

https://vincentchongart.wordpress.co...eams/#comments

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - DT1 - ROLAND
    Polish HC - signed and remarqued from VINCENT CHONG

Vincent Chong
    The new PL DT Series
    https://vincentchongart.wordpress.co...-tower-series/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast