Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Vincent Chong, Artist

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

I received my Remarque today, the wait was considerable, the man is busy, but well worth it.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But must add, when it was my turn, Vinny approached me, reminded me that I had requested a Remarque, Vinny was fantastic, and the turnaround was very quick indeed! Cheers Vinny

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like it very much, shaq!

sk

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    But must add, when it was my turn, Vinny approached me, reminded me that I had requested a Remarque, Vinny was fantastic, and the turnaround was very quick indeed! Cheers Vinny
    Yeah... he is busy... I'm in the line for 10 months now still waiting
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I think mine was about 14 months in total! He does keep a list though, which is good as I had forgotten!

So hoping he provides the art to the S/Ls for King.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome remarque shaq! Congrats!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I think that there are several of us in that 10-14 month area that are probably planning on getting the same books remarqued. LOL!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vincent Chong - Christmas postcard

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Concept Art for Revival Movie Adaptation

https://vincentchongart.files.wordpr...ake-roughs.jpg

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Doktor Sen - Doktor Sleep
    PL softcover, Artist: Vincent Chong

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

I'm very happy that he did the cover for my upcoming book, Shining in the Dark. Love it.

And the back art:

Lilja

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Stephen King - Doktor Sen - Doktor Sleep
    PL softcover, Artist: Vincent Chong
    That looks great! I love his work. I had contacted him this past summer about getting my 1/1 20th Century Ghosts remarqued and he put me on the waiting list. He contacted me at the end of December about it(I had forgotten I even asked! lol) but it was right after the holidays and I was in the process of a couple of big book purchases so I sadly had to decline. He was very nice about it and I may try again down the road.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Frank, nice add.

Also, tried to send you a PM but your Inbox is full. Just wanted to send a quick note to say thanks for communicating with Vinny on my behalf....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dark Delicacies S/L
    signed and remarqued from VINCENT CHONG

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Somthing from my Vincent Chong collection.

Stephen King - The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three
    Polish Hardcover, signed and remarqued from the cover illustrator VINCENT CHONG

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When I put my name on Vinny's list around the time these Polish editions started, I was going to have each of the 8 books shipped directly to him, and have a complete set, but decided not to branch out to (most) foreign editions so it's always nice to see what he does for these books. Thanks for sharing this.

He's now at work on the box of books that I DID send to him, and can't wait to see them (and share them here)!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    When I put my name on Vinny's list around the time these Polish editions started, I was going to have each of the 8 books shipped directly to him, and have a complete set, but decided not to branch out to (most) foreign editions so it's always nice to see what he does for these books. Thanks for sharing this.

He's now at work on the box of books that I DID send to him, and can't wait to see them (and share them here)!
    You can expect great drawings, i already have all 8 Poland DT books remarqued from Vinny.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have quite a Chong collection man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I received a package of 5 books today from Vinny Chong!

I'm in LOVE with this one. It creeps me out SOOO much!

An excellent remarque from the cover image.

Next up is a Family Portrait in my Doctor Sleep S/L that Vinny did a great job of organizing to show the family relationships.

Next is what I had him do in the Trade Doctor Sleep that already had a Chadbourne 'Fly Guy' on the endpapers (my avatar). Vinny flipped the perspective and we get to see Dan & Azzy at the hospice:

Finally, I think my favorite of the bunch. I really enjoyed some of the party guests that Vinny AND Don Maitz had done, so I asked for something in that direction. He did a great job (and I think it shows that he's maybe watching season 2 of 'Preacher'.

WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice drawings from Vinny !!! Great idea with the Family Portrait in the Doctor Sleep !!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Dark Tower III
    PL HC - signed and remarqued from Vincent Chong

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOVE that!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older from my Vincent Chong collection.

Stephen King - Stukostrachy / Tommyknockers
    signed and remarqued from the cover illustrator Vincent Chong

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

New from, Vinny Chong. Check it out folks!!!!!

http://www.vincentchong-art.co.uk/

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Darker Terrors
    Publisher Festa
    signed limited and remarqued from Vincent Chong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast