Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Webstar1000

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the compliments guys!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can has your top shelf? LOL

Very impressive, bro!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    I can has your top shelf? LOL

Very impressive, bro!
    Thanks man! I have added a few since then... my crown jewel is the matching set (other than DT #1 and #2 which are 1st/1st) but man oh man I do not know why but I HAVE TO have them all match... I may sell this in the spring if I see a good deal on a fine matching set come along.... addicted to getting these books for sure. Just scored Desperation S/L yesterday!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

First off, sorry about the picture quality. I have to take a minute and post some pictures. I have a couple people to thank and the first is Rachel Readman. I commissioned her to customize some sculptures for me. You are familiar with the Constant Readers but what she has done is amazing. My Dark Tower set is matching fine/fine #459. I bought #'s 45 and 90. The play on numbers was cool... but the statues are breathtaking. The black 13 (which was hand done and I did not know about this) and the pink wizards glass are just super. My number was stamped in the doors as well. The Crimson Kings eye was a nice surprise as well. The way she "dripped" it down to the symbol for Ka! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some pics. Thank you Rachel, your professionalism, shipping so fast and presentation was perfect. The detail and quality is amazing. You are a true asset to this forum and for the life of me cannot understand why you have not done your own King book yet. Kudos to you on one amazing job.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Here is them all set up. What a site... I used them as book ends... a truly unique set

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    That is fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks! I appreciate that! Means a lot
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

They look amazing. Congrats on the sculptures and the books!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent collection - love the DT set!!

sk

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful!! Congratulations.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY cool. Really like the addition of the number plate.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Over the past 4 months David at Bett's has been a huge help (plus a couple members here) in helping me get some of my prized books. Here are some in the matching number #459. My Shining #459 is on it's way and I can't wait. David, is patient and very easy to deal with... a true gem to have here as a member. Thanks David for your help and I look forward to working with you in the future!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Webstar1000, Very nice.
    I've somehow missed your collection.
    Obviously love the whole matching number thing.
    And.. Rachel's matching bookends are soooo perfect.
    Congratulations !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Webstar1000, Very nice.
    I've somehow missed your collection.
    Obviously love the whole matching number thing.
    And.. Rachel's matching bookends are soooo perfect.
    Congratulations !!
    Thank Cook
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Matching SOD

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats..... VERY VERY VERY nice Stuff !!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those sculpture bookends are keen!

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta say.. this book is the nicest I have ever held in my life....

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Pardon my refections. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast