Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Webstar1000

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Lol I was really confused for a second. I'm used to seeing a K or something after the number.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice house Kris !! Any discount to TDT members ??

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Very nice house Kris !! Any discount to TDT members ??
    Yep I am open to offers (and partial trades... but don;t tell me wife! haha)
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the house, the view, and especially, the theater room!
    Would be perfect if the location would be B.C.

sk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Definitely looks like an amazing place. It will probably change you a LOT to move to a condo after living there !
    Hope you sell it for the asking price.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Definitely looks like an amazing place. It will probably change you a LOT to move to a condo after living there !
    Hope you sell it for the asking price.
    If I do... I will be buying LOTS OF BOOKS! LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a beautiful house, and located on the water there, I'd love to live in a place like that... good luck with the sale, and buy lots of books with the proceeds!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What a gorgeous house. Love the bar. The whole of my downstairs would probably fit in your sitting room!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great house. I love looking at homes so thanks for the photos. It is stunning. Hopefully you will have a bidding war which drives the price up!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing house, it's palatial! Are you staying in Nova Scotia or where are you moving?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Amazing house, it's palatial! Are you staying in Nova Scotia or where are you moving?
    I have lived here most of my life. I could never leave. For those of you that have never been... it is one pretty place. Google the Cape Breton Highlands, Annapolis Valley, South Shore... just to name a few. AND if your from the States, your money will go A LONG way with the dollar diff. Not to mention... you can come and visit me! I am moving a little closer to town. We have a large family cottage 35 mins past my house and do not need two places on the water. It is just too big of a house. I only put up a couple of pics... but there is another dozen rooms you can't see! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! I'd love to visit the east coast sometime.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, it surely is breathtaking, Kris! My mother and her side of the family is from Newfoundland, so I've visited Nova Scotia on the way to Dunville in Newfoundland way (way) back in the 1970s, so I know it's a nice area! I wish you good luck in selling it, although you should have no problem...

Also, my wife would probably like the chair shaped like a giant shoe in the 4th picture!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Wow, it surely is breathtaking, Kris! My mother and her side of the family is from Newfoundland, so I've visited Nova Scotia on the way to Dunville in Newfoundland way (way) back in the 1970s, so I know it's a nice area! I wish you good luck in selling it, although you should have no problem...

Also, my wife would probably like the chair shaped like a giant shoe in the 4th picture!
    LOOOOOL I cannot believe you noticed that. My wife bought that at some fancy show in London. Paid like 5k for it. I think it is ridiculous. loooool I could have had a nice book for that!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post

LOOOOOL I cannot believe you noticed that. My wife bought that at some fancy show in London. Paid like 5k for it. I think it is ridiculous. loooool I could have had a nice book for that!
    But where would you sit while reading it?

Gunslinger Apprentice Meagan J is on a distinguished road Meagan J's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed the shoe chair too. What you need is one of those chairs shaped like a hand.

Country
    Country Flag

Couple things from the mail Mr Whelan signed my name right. That was a huge plus for me today. lol Plus I love his KA doodles!

LOVE my Dameron!!!

And a hard one to find in mint shape!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some great new additions, Kris. I really like the Dameron Roland Remarque.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Best part??? Didnt even know that I was getting that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Kris! Congratulations!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Kris...Congrats.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What were you expecting?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What were you expecting?
    just his signature Brian... that is it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesomeness, Kris! I especially love the Decameron remarque with the gold gun flash!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast