Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Webstar1000

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

WOW!!!! This is the kind of collection I'd hope to have someday, but x 2 (a set for each of my kids when I kick the bucket). Might take a few decades but I'm fine with that. And as others have said, those corner shelves are amazing! Congrats, man!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love this edition in both the GE and S/L!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

amazing progress, absolute amazing what you have there - keep on going, i am curious to see whats next ;D

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    amazing progress, absolute amazing what you have there - keep on going, i am curious to see whats next ;D
    Thanks my friend!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

To put it bluntly... I could not wait to share this. I have 4 boxes of books sitting there.. and you know what? I don't care right now. This is a dream of mine to have a Michael Whalen original. Well this is it. And boy oh boy wow. It is his first working print or practice piece for The Man In Black. WOW.... all I can say is WOW. It is a whopping 28x18 inches!!!!!!!!!! I will post pictures when the framing is done. I blew almost a $1000 Canadian on the frame but this massive piece deserves it... pics to come when it comes back in. This was all I snapped before the frame store carefully took my baby away. The detail and it is signed to book... WOW... WOW... WOW.... Happy Webstar right here folks

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a very nice piece, congratulations.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Unique!! Congrats!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE !!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm very very jealous. Absolutely beautiful! Congrats Kris.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone. When framed you will see all the little notes he made on it.... and this pic does not do the image justice... it is SO LARGE! Cant wait to show you all in a frame....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

can't wait to see it ! ;D

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    To put it bluntly... I could not wait to share this. I have 4 boxes of books sitting there.. and you know what? I don't care right now. This is a dream of mine to have a Michael Whalen original. Well this is it. And boy oh boy wow. It is his first working print or practice piece for The Man In Black. WOW.... all I can say is WOW. It is a whopping 28x18 inches!!!!!!!!!! I will post pictures when the framing is done. I blew almost a $1000 Canadian on the frame but this massive piece deserves it... pics to come when it comes back in. This was all I snapped before the frame store carefully took my baby away. The detail and it is signed to book... WOW... WOW... WOW.... Happy Webstar right here folks

I don't get jealous often, but this one has me turning green.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that's a really nice piece.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! I can't wait to see this framed. WTG.

Country
    Country Flag

Would you trip the F out if you seen this in a store? My buddy was in a store and this was in the suit section. He know DT and sent me this pic. I lost it! LOOOOL

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neat, Whelan's drawing of Walter crossing the desert like that is one of my fave depictions of the character.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

VERY PROUD OF THIS
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great !

Country
    Country Flag

Getting the library together... few more things to come... oh that Superman you see... believe it or not it is a mould of my face. ahahhahahah My sisters did it for Xmas. Cool as hell. One side of the room is having more shelves built due to space.. so stay tuned
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, you're collection is coming on very nicely! Took me many years to get that far. Love the shelves. I see you managed to get a Letters From Hell. I still don't have one of those yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Wow, you're collection is coming on very nicely! Took me many years to get that far. Love the shelves. I see you managed to get a Letters From Hell. I still don't have one of those yet.
    Thanks brother! I made the frame myself out of metal... took weeks! I am slowing down for awhile though. Bought a house that is sucking some cash out of me. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very, Very nice
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast