Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Doctor Sleep UK Signed edition limited to 200 copies

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    I have one, (A) but do not know the #, as it is still shrink wrapped.
    Will exchange it for #101 (Chances are 199/1 that THIS is the #101 , so i will keep it wrapped until somebody trades with me ;D)
    Why not open it for inspection - to ensure that the copy you have is free from defect, if for no other reason?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Until it's opened and examined, the number (101) does not exist.
    Ahh, yes. Schrodingers' cat?
    hahahaha ;D
    that made my day - so i will consider my copy as the #101 and !#101 at the same time !

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    I have one, (A) but do not know the #, as it is still shrink wrapped.
    Will exchange it for #101 (Chances are 199/1 that THIS is the #101 , so i will keep it wrapped until somebody trades with me ;D)
    Why not open it for inspection - to ensure that the copy you have is free from defect, if for no other reason?

aye - it looks perfect, its just shrink wrapped.

One of my various personalities is a very long time 80s Toys collector - and from time to time I need something MISB just to keep the voices calm that say:
    "shhht can't open it …. can't open - look!!! its not for opening its for collecting … shhhh do not touch the foil you fool!"

and so i take my UK copies to keep this voice calm.

+ it makes it more exiting to have that Schrodinger thing running ;D

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha ha! Ok. Collectible books are not like collectible toys in regards to removing the shrinkwrap, but it's your choice. Enjoy the mystery!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just decided to open the shrink wrap on my copy. 154 here in New Zealand.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Seb, now at 171/1 !!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

the odds are in my favor ;D

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Just got # 27 in the USA.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it. Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You know there is a solution to the shrinkwrap problem? Should I leave it on or take it off.........if everyone did like CD does just stop shrinkwrapping the books we would not be having this problem. I hope CD doesn't ever start to shrinkwrap their books.

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

#195 is in USA. It is owned by me. I have another copy which is unopened at this stage, but I have not located it yet.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    #195 is in USA. It is owned by me. I have another copy which is unopened at this stage, but I have not located it yet.
    I added your book to the list. Let us know when you locate your other copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will definitely let you know the other number when I open it. #195 was sent to Thailand and the second copy was ordered from, and mailed to, London. I had requested #200 to match a Dark Tower set, when I was called from Hodder to confirm my order, but I could only make a request. There was no guarantee from the agent on the phone.

Country
    Country Flag

so i am at 169/1 ;D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17