Hi folks,

I received an email from a producer with Bloomberg TV in London. She was looking for someone to come to the studio this Friday and go on air to talk about King's new book. Unfortunately for me, I don't live in London and they won't spring for a plane ticket
HOWEVER, I let the producer know that I'd reach out to my fellow collectors in the UK to see if anyone is interested. That's where you come in!

If you live in the London area with nothing to do at 6:30am on Friday and want to be on Bloomberg TV, please email me and I will put you in touch with the producer. Here's what producer is specifically looking to discuss:

Ideally the guest would be a bit of a King expert all round. I need someone who's read the latest book, can talk about the film adaptations in the past and how much money he makes from it all - this is where the collector part comes in I suppose as the first editions etc are where the money is at I assume

Bloomberg is a financially focused network so I guess that's the theme around a lot of their questions. If you've ever wanted your 15 minutes of fame and feel you can speak to the subject please email me and I will put you in touch with the producer...as I'm not in front of my computer very often while I'm taking care of my infant son thru the end of October, please email me directly if you're interested "tomas@stephenkingcollector.com"...I will check the thread periodically though