Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: What would you say if you found your spouse-S/O in Bed with Stephen King

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oops, sorry. Mr. King before you leave, would you please sign these books for me?

14 66.67%
  • May I join in?

0 0%
  • I have a pair of handcuffs…

0 0%
  • Please don’t personalize these books to both of us, we are getting a divorce.

4 19.05%
  • Can we get a group picture? No pics =GTFO of DT.Org

2 9.52%
  • Other (Please Clarify)

1 4.76%

Thread: What would you do if you found Stephen King in bed with your spouse?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default What would you do if you found Stephen King in bed with your spouse?

Several choices. Feel free to comment, but please vote.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have him sign (and doodle) every book in the collection, take pictures - then put him in the basement along with Glenn and Rachel ???
    We all float down here!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Hon...... I told you that would work.... Get those sigs?

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure he'll be exhausted so I'm going straight to the kitchen, making him a sandwich, stacking my collection on the table so he has plenty to sign while he dines. I'm going outside and get his signed car registration and anything else he has signed in his car and bringing it in and listing it on ebay. When he gets done with the pile of books, I'm going to show him his phone number on the car registration and then we start talking Tabitha and my new found ability to get as many signed books as I want, then I'm walking them both to the door and giving them good riddance. Next I'm taking pictures of his signatures and, depending on his demeanor, I'll start posting pictures of his signatures on DT.org and labeling them as possibly - rushed, scared, hurried, relaxed, exhausted or some other state we will be able to reference when comparing his signatures to possible imitations!!!!! Then I'm starting two threads: "You Won't Believe What Happened To Me Today" and "PM Me If You Need A Book Signed"
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Get a really good lawyer. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Secure permission to publish limited editions of Second Coming, Sword In The Darkness, and The Cannibals!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Secure permission to publish limited editions of Second Coming, Sword In The Darkness, and The Cannibals!
    I'd have to ask whether the titles (particularly the first two, although the third comes into play at a stretch) were selected wholly at random or in direct context of the original question
    We all float down here!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    I'd have to ask whether the titles (particularly the first two, although the third comes into play at a stretch) were selected wholly at random or in direct context of the original question
    Good catch. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even consider that double entendre of the titles in relation to the question. The sad fact of the matter is that I submitted limited edition proposals to SK for the titles mentioned and was rejected on all three. Talk about tunnel vision!

Country
    Country Flag

Good catch. I'm embarrassed to say I didn't even consider that double entendre of the titles in relation to the question. The sad fact of the matter is that I submitted limited edition proposals to SK for the titles mentioned and was rejected on all three. Talk about tunnel vision!
    Fair enough mate - and, personally speaking, I think the three you choose would be ball-tearing (yep, a good thing here in Australia) trio indeed !!!
    We all float down here!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury