Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Samanth Shannon, The Bone Season, who has read it? Next J K Rowling???

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Came back from the event - it was great. Samantha talked and read from the new book. Then Q&A - she is so funny - long answers to short questions. You can tell she is young and not used to talk in front of big crowd (and she said that...). Had the chance to chat with her while she was signing my books (got few mime order and some books I brought with me). I told her about our SK group and that she has some SK collectors fans... She loved it.

Finally I took a photo with her - Becca was correct !!!
    Very cool. I told her about her thread here too. I see you got two Paige doodles. Did you specifically ask for them?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Came back from the event - it was great. Samantha talked and read from the new book. Then Q&A - she is so funny - long answers to short questions. You can tell she is young and not used to talk in front of big crowd (and she said that...). Had the chance to chat with her while she was signing my books (got few mime order and some books I brought with me). I told her about our SK group and that she has some SK collectors fans... She loved it.

Finally I took a photo with her - Becca was correct !!!
    Very cool. I told her about her thread here too. I see you got two Paige doodles. Did you specifically ask for them?
    Yes. I asked her to date all the books and doodle the ARC's

I liked her date stamp - 10th February 2015

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Great Stuff! Thank you for sharing.

If anyone out there has a first UK signed The Bone Season for sale...please PM me.

Mulleins
    Ralph,

I've got a signed/numbered UK first edition up for sale on eBay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/131427001420...84.m1586.l2649

As long as their are no bids, I can cancel the auction and we can work something out if your interested.

Eric

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

If anyone out there has a first UK signed The Bone Season for sale...please PM me.

Mulleins
    Ralph,

I've got a signed/numbered UK first edition up for sale on eBay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/131427001420...84.m1586.l2649

As long as their are no bids, I can cancel the auction and we can work something out if your interested.

Eric
    PM sent
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

Mulleins

Ralph,

Eric
    That's a great price considering what they were selling for after publication day.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have not read the mime order yet but im looking forward to it. Loved the 1st book!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else pick up one of these? Bloomsbury gave these out to anyone who preordered The Mime Order. The author is checking to see if they have any left.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Anyone else pick up one of these? Bloomsbury gave these out to anyone who preordered The Mime Order. The author is checking to see if they have any left.

I saw those posted on Samantha's FB or Twitter but she didn't say how to get them. I didn't pre-order since I was going to an event. Let me know if they have any left and how to get one.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

There was an email for Bloomsbury that you sent a receipt to and they mailed it out to you.

If you're on Twitter follow her and she will be posting about it. Either way I will post here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3