Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Doctor Sleep Sept. 24th NYC

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Doctor Sleep Sept. 24th NYC

Hello all

Is anyone else going to the Stephen King Doctor Sleep reading event in NYC on Sept. 24th?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I sure wish!!! Have a ball!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

YES...... There are a few here who will be attending.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'll be there! Definitely excited to go... too bad Bill won't be there to meet in person!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I'll be there!

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome... if anyone see's me there feel free to say hi... I have a pic on my profile page.... and my avatar is me zombified...

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I'll be there! Definitely excited to go... too bad Bill won't be there to meet in person!
    Hope to meet up with you among others...

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess it was too much to hope for that he would have done this at the Stanley in Estes Park!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I guess it was too much to hope for that he would have done this at the Stanley in Estes Park!
    Hoping Boulder is going to be okay for the event considering all the flooding out there.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Hoping Boulder is going to be okay for the event considering all the flooding out there.
    Looks like things are okay there as their Facebook page shows another event this week at Colorado Chautauqua. Posted on FB 10 hr ago :
    "Only three days left until the world premiere of REEL ROCK 8! Be sure to arrive early to enjoy the beer garden, sponsor booths and mingling with climbing fans. A couple tickets remain, but don't wait too long! Tickets.chautauqua.com"

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Any body need tickets to see King in New York?

One ticket in Row H
    $44 plus shipping...you choose Priority or Express (I would go Express).

One ticket in Row N
    $39 plus shipping...you choose Priority or Express (I would go Express).

One ticket in Row O
    $34 plus shipping...you choose Priority or Express (I would go Express).

Priority = $9 and Express = $22.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Hello all

Is anyone else going to the Stephen King Doctor Sleep reading event in NYC on Sept. 24th?
    WE"E HERE... Time to go see what trouble we can stir in The Big Apple tonight.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all

WE"E HERE... Time to go see what trouble we can stir in The Big Apple tonight.
    Treat yourself to Peter Luger's over in Brooklyn (right under the bridge) Pricey, but well worth the trip and coin.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I used to live 2 blocks from their... they are pricey... but wow what great steaks....
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I used to live 2 blocks from their... they are pricey... but wow what great steaks....
    And the steak sauce!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn... now my mouth is watering... lol. I live about a mile from it now... I think I may have to take a walk over within the next couple of days...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn... now my mouth is watering... lol. I live about a mile from it now... I think I may have to take a walk over within the next couple of days...
    LOL And when you do, send me a bottle of the steak sauce. I'll reimburse ya!!! Ahh, the memories!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Richard Cook just sent me this image from dinner last night.
    Explorer and Deanna on the right, Richard's wife Karen on left with their children.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

TONIGHT .... Deanna and I decided it is our duty to research and see what we could find close to event that might work as a place to meet before or after NY EVENT.... First stop seems promising on 57th between 8th ; 9th Ave.... D. J Reynolds Pub & Restaurant shows promise. Reasonable food, decent price drinks, variety of drafts. good music. comfortable place....

Will keep you posted if we find better... and laptop does not die. or Can no longer type.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Explorer, you're wearing my hat...
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Explorer, you're wearing my hat...
    ..and they made sure I put in on for the picture... Tara, (Richards daughter) liked the look. .. she is a hoot.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

TONIGHT .... Deanna and I decided it is our duty to research and see what we could find close to event that might work as a place to meet before or after NY EVENT.... First stop seems promising on 57th between 8th ; 9th Ave.... D. J Reynolds Pub & Restaurant shows promise. Reasonable food, decent price drinks, variety of drafts. good music. comfortable place....
    WE DID NOT SPOT ANYTHING BETTER up near Gerald Lynch Theatre.....so a few of us plan to go to .
    D. J Reynolds Pub & Restaurant on 57th between 8th ; 9th Ave . after the NY event...
    FEEL FREE TO JOIN US !

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be there with my daughter tonite...Section 35R Row O, seats 4+6...She was out of town when we saw King in Hartford in July so it is her turn tonite. I have 4 other tix from a customer in MA who cannot make it.

I have to leave right after the show though as I have to start my "Night Shift" here on my other job at midnight!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone at the venue yet?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

BUMP

Anyone see King before the event?

Explorer??????
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast