Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Your Top 10 Favorite Stephen King book covers

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Your Top 10 Favorite Stephen King book covers

I apologize if this has already been covered but I am new to this site so please have patience with me...

I love alot of the covers for King's books but some of my favorties are:

Joyland (PB cover)
    The Dark Man (All CD variations)
    Doctor Sleep (The standard hardcover & the CD Limited & UK hardcover)
    IT (25th anniversary edition)
    Desperation (Standard hardcover)

These are just a few of course...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    I apologize if this has already been covered but I am new to this site so please have patience with me...

I love alot of the covers for King's books but some of my favorties are:

Joyland (PB cover)
    The Dark Man (All CD variations)
    Doctor Sleep (The standard hardcover & the CD Limited & UK hardcover)
    IT (25th anniversary edition)
    Desperation (Standard hardcover)

These are just a few of course...
    Welcome to the site.
    Perhaps since you mentioned 9 books, this thread should be "Your Top 10 King Book Covers".
    It is a great idea and gives me a thought for a contest...

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the welcome.

I hope everyone else likes the thread as well.

And I would be happy to change the title of the thread as you suggest but I am not sure how to do that at the moment or if its even possible... lol

And to round out my original list to an even 10...

11/22/63 (Standard hardcover)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite is the UK edition of From A Buick 8. I could just stare at that one forever.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You're a funny man, Bob!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My Top 10 (no particular order):

- Different Seasons
    - S/L Firestarter
    - S/L Christine
    - The Gunslinger 1st ed.
    - Bag of Bones
    - Dreamcatcher
    - Everything's Eventual
    - Duma Key
    - UK Carrie
    - UK Full Dark, No Stars

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    My favorite is the UK edition of From A Buick 8. I could just stare at that one forever.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My favourite is the UK Eyes Of The Dragon. Have to think about the rest though.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As part of our Constant Reader Awards, Desperation was the 2009 Best Cover winner, and Duma Key was the 2010 Best Cover winner.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Salem's Lot, the first(I think) US paperback edition.
    Black cover with the face embossed into it. The only color is a single red blood drop. No text, not even the title of the book.
    Later editions added the title and crammed in some other text, which ruined the minimalism that I love about the first version.

Eyes of the Dragon US 1st/1st
    I always like the green scales embossed into the jacket.

It US 1st/1st
    Mark Twain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    As part of our Constant Reader Awards, Desperation was the 2009 Best Cover winner, and Duma Key was the 2010 Best Cover winner.
    I forgot about that. Thanks.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A link towards my favorite french covers
    >>> http://club-stephenking.fr/632-couve...s-stephen-king

Of which, my all time favorites are :

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

love that CHRISTINE cover! i'm not so good with Asian characters - what country is it from?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

JAPAN.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One that i ALWAYS loved (although i tend to forget it), for Firestarter

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

In order:

Everything's eventual
    Duma Key
    From a Buick 8
    Firestarter S/L
    Christine S/L
    The regulators
    Under the dome