Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Book collection: RC65

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice additions! Fascinating to see King sigs in books that aren't actually by him.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Very nice additions! Fascinating to see King sigs in books that aren't actually by him.
    Just to clarify (and sorry for the delay in response): The “Big Jim Thompson” introduction that King signs above is penned by him...he introduces both books.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I’ve been horrible about keeping up this thread, and I’m honestly not likely to do much better going forward.

That said, I do, however, post a daily Showcase Book on Twitter — sometimes King, but often not, given that I post a Showcase Book every day. I featured a traycased 1st of THE STAND back on 4/26, for example. Today’s book is the Cemetery Dance edition of Kings IT. Tomorrow will be a Joe Hill signed chapbook.

You can see IT here:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...264026624?s=21

Feel free to Follow me if you do the Twitter thing...I try to feature pretty cool books each day, and you never know when a Stephen King title will pop up.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Cool; I'll follow that.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are some nice pics of CD's 'It'. That's probably my favorite LE.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6