Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Book Collection: Shaq

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Hanks, etc are signed firsts. The Partridge is also signed to Dave (not me). I went through a phase last year of getting signed books from Waterstones etc. Managed a few that are hidden away. Geddy Lee, Donna Tartt too.

I've just seen the unsigned ones. Not sure, I imagine beautiful but no King signature on it so not sure....do you think they'd bind my long walk paperback signed page into it?

Regarding Strange, Vess has shown some images of an as yet unannounced book. Looks good. I suspect an LE for that, rumours point to that.

I need to read Mickey 7 too. It sounds good.

Thanks for the kind words. This has taken a long time to build, good fun and love talking about them. My partners eyes glaze over when I start lol!
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

In post 161 what is the Thomas Harris book and edition between the signed limited CARI MORA and the Suntup THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS proof?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    In post 161 what is the Thomas Harris book and edition between the signed limited CARI MORA and the Suntup THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS proof?
    That is a Cari Mora arc. Post 133 shows the limitation of it. Unsigned, but I got it with the signed limited. Nice copy

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    That is a Cari Mora arc. Post 133 shows the limitation of it. Unsigned, but I got it with the signed limited. Nice copy
    Ah, so that's the Heinemann ARC then. I thought I had them all, but I don't have that one! Very nice!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

That's the one. I've just taken some quick and dirty photos. I'll upload and post shortly.

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

You have an amazing collection! I love seeing the non-King books as well!

Thanks for the CARI MORA proof pictures!

Country
    Country Flag

Ah, a grail dropped in yesterday, which I,m so pleased to add to my collection.

All change again, Desperation, and Doctor Sleep left the building, and two books heading in, one of which is Christine. My first ever King read, all those years ago, and I figured I should add another of my grails to my collection. 2024 may be the year I finish my King collection, retire from the rat race and sit back in a lounger and just stare at the glory of my 19 signed books. Heaven.

Country
    Country Flag

I will still be adding other books through Lyra, Suntup, Aręte and Conversation Tree, but King will be completed with Eyes of the Dragon signed limited.

Question is, when my bank recovers, do I go red or black? Time will tell.

Nice!
    What is that round thing? A coaster?

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    What is that round thing? A coaster?
    It is, Bret from Needful Kings sent it with the book. Limited to 250 and signed by Bret on the reverse side. Cool addition to add to my box of trinkets I have

I never heard of Needful Kings, believe it or not.
    He's got something I'd like, but it costs money! What the heck?

Country
    Country Flag

I never heard of Needful Kings, believe it or not.
    He's got something I'd like, but it costs money! What the heck?
    Don’t they all cost lol. What’s caught your eye? And when does it arrive? 😂

Bret was very good, no movement on cost, at all, but packed well, and added the coaster in for fun.

This’ll make you laugh, my numbered later arrives in a couple of days. Needed a version of it.

A measly numbered LATER, hmmm.....

I like that rebound Christine a lot, but it's expensive! Have NOT bought it!

Country
    Country Flag

A measly numbered LATER, hmmm.....

I know right, only took 3 months of not having a signed version on the shelf.

I like that rebound Christine a lot, but it's expensive! Have NOT bought it!
    Not a rebind fan, although that is probably the most perfect edition/rebind I’ve seen. In my mind, a signature would turn the head.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice grail item. Congrats! Hope to get one of those one of these days. I also checked out Needful Kings after seeing your post.

Country
    Country Flag

Sooner or later, I knew I’d do this, but didn’t realise I’d buy replacement later so soon after selling my letter…later….not sooner, but later…….

Following?

I bought this beauty, my fourth version in the time since it was released….this needs to stay next to Joyland.

You SOLD! your lettered LATER!!!!????

Is that blue COLORADO KID an actual number or a PC?

Country
    Country Flag

lol

It’s an actual number. Beautiful book

lol

Sure would look nice next to my red and green ones, don't you think?

Country
    Country Flag

lol

I do, and if ever it leaves my shelves, you will be the first to know my friend.

But, I have, in the past, given it my sell test (taken it off the shelf to see what I think it looks like without it), and it always looks wrong not being there.

lol

I do, and if ever it leaves my shelves, you will be the first to know my friend.

But, I have, in the past, given it my sell test (taken it off the shelf to see what I think it looks like without it), and it always looks wrong not being there.
    I must agree with you!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sooner or later, I knew I’d do this, but didn’t realise I’d buy replacement later so soon after selling my letter…later….not sooner, but later…….

Following?

I bought this beauty, my fourth version in the time since it was released….this needs to stay next to Joyland.

Congrats !

(I will probably sell my lettered Later one day as well :p)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8