Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: CyberGhostface

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Sounds like a reasonable guy to me.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New shirt arrived from Teevillain:

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow that looks amazing. I'd totally wear that.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got a limited edition hardcover version of the horror/crime comic 'Sink' for contributing to its Kickstarter.

Signed bookplate:

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Welcome to Glasgow" ahah, that would make my wife laugh!
    What is this graphic novel about?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

It's a horror/crime anthology series that's kind of similar to 'Sin City'. Each issue follows a different character although there's some overlap. It takes place in a crime-ridden city in Scotland where there's lots of psychotic killers running around (I.E. a van filled with murderous clowns that shows up at night).

The official Kickstarter page goes into more detail and has the first issue for free:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...horror-graphic

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This guy came in today.

Few more pics:

Spoiler:

My Collection

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool - detailed...

Country
    Country Flag

More Pennywise with more to come...

Recently acquired Waxwork Records' vinyl release for 'Stephen King's It'.

A bit image-heavy...

Spoiler:
    The interior art:

The insert:

The records:

The back:

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very impressive. Thanks for sharing. I might spend 2 hours looking at the menutiae.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That looks amazing. The newspaper alone is a very cool item. Thanks for posting.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Nice! Congrats. I hear those are very difficult to find.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone. Never collected records before but couldn't pass on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Nice! Congrats. I hear those are very difficult to find.
    FWIW you can get it for Discog for not much more expensive than the original asking price.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/11856865?ev=rb

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

New steelbook release for 'It'.

My Collection

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks great..

NICE!

Congrats!

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Not part of my collection proper but still something I'd like to share. I went to the Rocky Woods' outdoor screening of 'It’ last night.

The highlight was seeing one of Tim Curry's screen-worn costumes in person.

Some more pics:

Spoiler:
    The poster art they had hanging up:

Some images of the screen to get an idea what it was like. Not the best quality for the second bit as I didn't want to be disruptive so I turned the flash off.

Lawrence D. Cohen was also there for a brief Q&A session in between parts.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I cannot get enough of that poster

Country
    Country Flag

I attended this year's Merrimack Valley Halloween Book Festival today and met some authors.

Kelly Braffet signed 'Save Yourself'.

Glenn Chadbourne signed 'The Dark Man'.

Grady Hendrix signed a few books for me.

'We Sold Our Souls'.

'Horrorstör'.

'My Best Friend's Exorcism'.

He also gave out a signed poster for 'Exorcism'.

My Collection

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Grady Hendrix must have been having a blast. Every inscription of his I’ve seen from this event is fun and thoughtful. And that doodle is awesome!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really cool stuff, Phillip! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

This is awesome... Grady Hendrix is stealing the inscription show...

Country
    Country Flag

I've been doing a lot of 'It' stuff lately but barring any unforeseen acquisitions this will probably serve as the grand finale for a while.

I recently commissioned a Glenn Chadbourne remarque on 'It' from Overlook Connection. Also included was a wraparound cover that Chadbourne painted.

The cover.

The remarque itself. I requested Pennywise with the Losers in the sewers. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Some further detail.

Spoiler:

And finally the Letter of Provenance.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Not a fan of the cover but that is a nice Remarque. I think Glenn does his best work on commissions. Phillip, you may know this, but it'll probably cost you less to have commissions done directly through Chadbourne vs. going through Dave. I was really happy of the one he did for me in Revival.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast