Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: CyberGhostface

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: CyberGhostface

I wasn't sure when to start this as I only have two "limiteds" at the moment (well, I suppose the second one really isn't a "limited edition" in the general sense) and I have more on the way coming at the end of the year but I figured I'd give it a go. Apologies for the poor images.

The "It: 25th Anniversary Special Edition" will probably remain my favorite even when I get more. It is my favorite book of all time and I really love the production on this. The cover art is one of my favorite pieces, it's my desktop wallpaper at the moment. It's my first LE and I was a bit hesitant to get it given the price, but I figured I'd kick myself if I didn't.

I'm a UMass Lowell student, so when Stephen King came over I was able to go to a semi-private Q&A session (about a hundred or so people). I brought It along in a duffel bag just in case and afterwards a handful of people had brought some books as well so I asked him to sign mine. I was a little nervous given his thoughts on limited editions but he was very friendly and was like, "Wow, Cemetery Dance!"

The Dark Man came in for me today and since I ordered from Overlook it came with a free signed "plate" from Chadbourne.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great start mate - inscribed 25th Anniversary Gift Editions of IT are as rare as rocking horse shit - congratulations, that's a real coup in anyone's language

The Dark Man OCP deal's okay too

Look forward to seeing more from you !!!
    We all float down here!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! I really like all the Pennywise memorabilia you have.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Thanks! I really like all the Pennywise memorabilia you have.
    Well, I guess that being a fellow IT aficionado you can understand the .... hmm .... obsession ???
    We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

HUGE congrats on the inscribed IT!
    So cool your favorite novel is inscribed to you and done in person.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for the inscribed IT, great start for a collection thread !!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking books. Love your inscribed & signed copy of IT.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What a fantastic start to your collection thread, Philip.

Awesome!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

IT rocks!

That Chadbourne signed plate is kind of nice too. I like it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cyber..
    Great start on your collection.
    I think most people in Calvin's corner love a new collection thread.
    Thank you for posting.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The inscribed IT is just fantastic! Congratulations!

John

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I am so jealous of your Inscribed IT! it's going to be very difficult to top that one, your favorite book inscribed by the author in person, you might want to consider stopping while you're ahead, j/k! can't wait to see more

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Keep 'em coming! I like what I'm seeing so far!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Great inscribed IT! My favorite book as well. I only have one inscribed book and it really is a treat, especially because nowadays King seems to only flatsign.

Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Sleep came in today. Apologies again for the camera quality, I'll try to retake them eventually (I keep them in an area where there's not a lot of light facing them which is good for the books but not so good for photos).

Also NOS4A2 came in last week but I've yet to take it out just because I'm a bit hesitant to handle it without the slipcase and because I need to put away some time to carefully read the bonus material (as opposed to just flipping through it to see the illustrations).

My Collection

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Groomp will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

good stuff!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They look good together!

Country
    Country Flag

The CD productions look great together
    We all float down here!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That is one cool inscription in It. I'm jelaous of everyone who has a book inscribed to them. Resale value be damned, King inscribed the book TO YOU.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone.

Got around to opening my NOS4A2 today.

EDIT: Almost forgot, these were from a Joe Hill signing around when NOS4A2 first came out. Figured I'd post them now.

He also signed a couple of other comics.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Hills Phillip - that Subterranean Press NOS4A2 is a fine production indeed
    We all float down here!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cyber... great set of Joe Hill's
    Love the inscribed & signed "IT", nice looking books.
    Keep 'em coming !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.

I was asked about it at the CD forum, so this is my normal book collection or about a third of it. I have some more scattered around the house and there's another bookcase downstairs that's a bit disorderly at the moment. (If anyone's wondering those aren't first editions of The Shining and Cujo but book club editions I got from a library sale.) Also the book at the left corner is the pop-up edition of Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection!

And like many others, I'm drooling over your signed gift edition of IT! Very nice!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast