I wasn't sure when to start this as I only have two "limiteds" at the moment (well, I suppose the second one really isn't a "limited edition" in the general sense) and I have more on the way coming at the end of the year but I figured I'd give it a go. Apologies for the poor images.

The "It: 25th Anniversary Special Edition" will probably remain my favorite even when I get more. It is my favorite book of all time and I really love the production on this. The cover art is one of my favorite pieces, it's my desktop wallpaper at the moment. It's my first LE and I was a bit hesitant to get it given the price, but I figured I'd kick myself if I didn't.

I'm a UMass Lowell student, so when Stephen King came over I was able to go to a semi-private Q&A session (about a hundred or so people). I brought It along in a duffel bag just in case and afterwards a handful of people had brought some books as well so I asked him to sign mine. I was a little nervous given his thoughts on limited editions but he was very friendly and was like, "Wow, Cemetery Dance!"

The Dark Man came in for me today and since I ordered from Overlook it came with a free signed "plate" from Chadbourne.