+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Book Collection: CyberGhostface

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Sounds like a reasonable guy to me.

The Hound CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New shirt arrived from Teevillain:

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow that looks amazing. I'd totally wear that.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

The Hound CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface has a spectacular aura about CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got a limited edition hardcover version of the horror/crime comic 'Sink' for contributing to its Kickstarter.

Signed bookplate:

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Welcome to Glasgow" ahah, that would make my wife laugh!
    What is this graphic novel about?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

It's a horror/crime anthology series that's kind of similar to 'Sin City'. Each issue follows a different character although there's some overlap. It takes place in a crime-ridden city in Scotland where there's lots of psychotic killers running around (I.E. a van filled with murderous clowns that shows up at night).

The official Kickstarter page goes into more detail and has the first issue for free:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...horror-graphic

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

This guy came in today.

Few more pics:

Spoiler:

My Collection

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's cool - detailed...

Country
    Country Flag

More Pennywise with more to come...

Recently acquired Waxwork Records' vinyl release for 'Stephen King's It'.

A bit image-heavy...

Spoiler:
    The interior art:

The insert:

The records:

The back:

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very impressive. Thanks for sharing. I might spend 2 hours looking at the menutiae.

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That looks amazing. The newspaper alone is a very cool item. Thanks for posting.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congrats. I hear those are very difficult to find.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone. Never collected records before but couldn't pass on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Nice! Congrats. I hear those are very difficult to find.
    FWIW you can get it for Discog for not much more expensive than the original asking price.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/11856865?ev=rb

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6