Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collections: Zaius

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was lucky to add some real beauties while I was away on vacation. First up is a RED numbered copy of The Eyes of the Dragon. This particular copy comes from the 10 copies that designer Michael Alpert was given by Stephen King for his efforts. As you all know, most of these were personalized as gifts from Stephen, which is why I feel so lucky to have one that is not. I vacillated back and forth on this one, but after conferring with David at Betts as to the seller and the book's legitimacy, I jumped on it. Being a sub 300 number also allowed me to contact Paul at Suntup Press to secure a matching number for my portfolio - different artists, I know, but they will be matching numbers nonetheless. As the seller noted, this was left in its original box for over 30 years, and the jet black condition is just gorgeous.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, congratulations!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I also had this baby waiting for me when I returned from vacation. I was able to get Ned to do multiple remarques in my my Signed Limited Edition of The Wastelands. It was a treat to be able to exchange ideas on the images I wanted. The opening one is from pages 46-47, when Roland is gouging out Shardik's eye with Eddie and Susannah watching. Ned noted that there was a little bleed through, and so he added a continuing motif of Shardik's robotic teeth on the ensuing page - I love how artists turn a negative into a positive. Ned was then generous enough to engage me again with the same book before returning it. I wanted the book to open and close with his work. After exchanging ideas again, he added a remarque or Jake and Oy with copies of the two books, Charlie the Choo Choo and Riddle-De-Dum! that will play a central role in the next book's opening. I think it's perfect. I have also included, thanks to Ned, the small series of practice pieces that Ned produced, just to see his conceptualizing. Happy Birthday Kris - Enjoy!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Lastly, with a little help from my friend Rick!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Good thing you weren't draggin' your feet on that DRAGON. Love it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds, Greg!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Just wow.... love it man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, so I thought I would start with the extras that came with The Eyes of the Dragon art portfolios from Suntup. I was so pleased that Paul sent me one for each set, one for my numbered, and one for my lettered. I was ready to get rid of my box and it was only then that I noticed the tube that contained the posters - I almost screwed up royally. The Palladini book is great.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Greg!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And here is my numbered edition. I gotta tell you, I found the linen napkin to be one of the finest attention to details I have seen from a publisher. I teach The Eyes of the Dragon to my freshmen in high school and we have had many a discussion surrounding the working title for the novel, The Napkins. I also loved that it was packaged with love from Thomas, at least that is want the note says. Another fine touch! This production is just awesome. If you have not ordered one, you really should. It is only surpassed by the quality of the lettered edition I will post pictures of later. I also love that I have a number that matches my Philtrum Press limited.

Country
    Country Flag

Really cool on the matching numbers too!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Superamazing new stuff, CONGRATS !!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pics! The portfolios really turned out beautifully!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally got the engraving done. Looks pretty good. I am aiming to be the first one to repeat in our league - kinda like my Patriots this year!

We are still looking for someone to take over a team. Come on and join in the fun! I took over a team about three years ago, and look where I wound up. Perhaps your name could be next!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I already posted pics of my numbered edition, and now here is the lettered. So pleased with it. I just don't know what to do with it because it's so large!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yes, it's too large. I get that a lot too.

Seriously - a beautiful book in all respects.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Greg!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So, a few years back I sold my Marble edition of Dolan's. Yes, it was the more limited of the two, but I never really liked it. I always loved the look of this version much better. I jumped on this "Presentation Copy" when it (and a bonus case) appeared on Bett's. Then when they arrived today, and I glance at the return address, I come to find out that it comes courtesy of The Caretaker! Thanks David and Ralph!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice! And you know it came from a good home/closet.

WOW, I like it!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome. Looks Great!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, that's cool...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to all - it really is a great addition.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Greg!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast