Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collections: Zaius

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Zaius,
    Very nice on the Green Mile, Geyer's remarques are excellent.
    Thanks for sharing.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving all the remarques, and the stories that go with them. Great collection!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Loving all the remarques, and the stories that go with them. Great collection!!
    Yes!!! What, Brian said!!! Rapidly becoming one of my "Fav's"!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Gang,
    Thanks for being so welcoming. I got another treat to put up tomorrow with my remarqued Blockade Billy!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oops! You will have to be OK with remarques from my Full Dark, No Stars. This one took a while to amass because it had to got to so many different artists, with vary schedule commitments. In the end Vinny Chong, Glenn Chadbourne, Jill Bauman, and Alan M. Clark were all very generous to work with. As a side note I tried to get the fifth artist involved with this book, Tomislav Tikulin, but I became hesitant about shipping the book to Croatia. He had agreed to do it but the shipping was very confusing and expensive. I may still try. Anyone out there work with Tomislav in Croatia. I would love to hear how you did it and how it turned out. In the meantime, enjoy 4/5 of my Full Dark, No Stars.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE!!! The VC one is my favorite.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats really cool.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Thats really cool.

It is indeed!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet remarques indeed Greg !!!!
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I am sad to say that these are the last of my Stephen King related remarques. The limited edition of Blockade Billy is a real special one on a number of fronts. One: an overall superbly done book/case - great job Lonely Books! Two, with the lone exception of the checks in The Regulators limited edition (I have a fantastic check by the way!) the idea of a signed baseball card is brilliant, especially when displayed with my Stephen King bobble-head doll that were give out at a Lowell Spinners baseball game - I live only a half hour away! Artist, Alex McVey just went crazy in this one, putting remarries everywhere he could fit them, even on the blue boards. If you choose to comment, let me know if you would like me to keep showing my remarques (Joe Hill, The Exorcist, The Passage) or it you would like to see my Regulators (great check) and Bag of Bones (great story and inscription). My collection is at your disposal. As always, enjoy!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing remarqued books. Alex McVey´s 20x remarqued BB is GREAT.
    Its nice to see an other 4x remarqued FDNS s/l
    I also contacted the very friendly Tomislav Tikulin.
    Damn delivery cost´s.
    Think traveling with the book to Croatia is cheaper.

MORE REMARQUES !!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Damn delivery cost´s.

MORE REMARQUES !!!
    Have you seen any of Tomislav's remarques? Are they any good/interesting? I still may jump in, especially since I have Full Dark and The Passage. You are a lot closer than I for that little trip!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Damn delivery cost´s.

MORE REMARQUES !!!
    Have you seen any of Tomislav's remarques? Are they any good/interesting? I still may jump in, especially since I have Full Dark and The Passage. You are a lot closer than I for that little trip!
    Yes, its for me also FDND + The Passage... I only know ONE remarque from Tomislav... must look.
    From me it´s a ... not sooo long trip, only 1000 KM.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great BB remarques! I loved working with Alex. After he had the book for a couple of weeks, I sent him an email to see how the remarques were coming along. He told me he had been having fun with it, and it would be a few more days. When I got the book back, he had added about eight or nine sketches. For what he charged, he definitely exceeded expectations!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I am sad to say that these are the last of my Stephen King related remarques. The limited edition of Blockade Billy is a real special one on a number of fronts. One: an overall superbly done book/case - great job Lonely Books! Two, with the lone exception of the checks in The Regulators limited edition (I have a fantastic check by the way!) the idea of a signed baseball card is brilliant, especially when displayed with my Stephen King bobble-head doll that were give out at a Lowell Spinners baseball game - I live only a half hour away! Artist, Alex McVey just went crazy in this one, putting remarries everywhere he could fit them, even on the blue boards. If you choose to comment, let me know if you would like me to keep showing my remarques (Joe Hill, The Exorcist, The Passage) or it you would like to see my Regulators (great check) and Bag of Bones (great story and inscription). My collection is at your disposal. As always, enjoy!
    I think I can speak for almost everyone here that we'd like to see them all!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with John. Keep 'em coming!

Discussing collectible King on the forums is one thing but in the end nothing's more enjoyable than seeing them books and finding out what makes your collection unique!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome BB! That was my first ever signed limited, so cool to see it all fancied up!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

Discussing collectible King on the forums is one thing but in the end nothing's more enjoyable than seeing them books and finding out what makes your collection unique!
    Absolutely agree with John and Michaël, bring 'em all on mate - the more the better

Lovin' the Blockade Billy - Alex can do some brilliant work when the muse strikes him
    We all float down here!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That BLOCKADE BILLY is great. I totally agree with you on it's production values. It's also a great story. A nice package in every way. And yes - keep 'em coming!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I think I can speak for almost everyone here that we'd like to see them all!

John
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

Yes!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Surprised not see any comments on the Stephen King bobble-head - I thought these were pretty rare!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Surprised not see any comments on the Stephen King bobble-head - I thought these were pretty rare!
    I was trying to be nice, since you are new here. Everyone else can guess my thoughts on it!! LOL However, since you asked...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife is from New Jersey so I can take it. We always go to a Red-Sox vs Yankees each summer. Maybe A-Rod restore your once legendary status! And before you rub it in, I know the Yankees are winning 7-1 right now.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife is from New Jersey so I can take it. We always go to a Red-Sox vs Yankees each summer. Maybe A-Rod restore your once legendary status! And before you rub it in, I know the Yankees are winning 7-1 right now.

Me? I wouldn't think of doing that!!! LOL LOL LOL

Spoiler:
    Oh, and you mean "A-Roid", right? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast