Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Book Collections: Zaius

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the kind praise. Can't wait to post pics of my Misery when it's been remarqued.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Cool remarques. Congrats!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure how I missed this. It's a beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Lastly, with a little help from my friend Rick!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome remarques... Nice work.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally getting around to uploading my newest additions. Very lucky/proud to add Suntup's stunning productions of Misery. Even happier to have had the opportunity to add the remarque. I'll add that I had an issue with the label on the tray case and Paul handled the issue in the only way he seems to know how - professionally. So pleased with this acquisition.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Greg! Anything different about the two AGEs or did ya just decide to double down? If given the chance, I would have gone for the pig Remarque as well. My daughter loved pigs when she was little so that would have been a testament to days gone by.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just bought two for investment purposes. I love the pig. I thought is was least obvious choice, and thus, the more interesting one.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Just bought two for investment purposes. I love the pig. I thought is was least obvious choice, and thus, the more interesting one.
    Gotcha.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice choice on Remarque to Man!! Only one I thjnk I seen so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nice choice on Remarque to Man!! Only one I thjnk I seen so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks - it seemed like the unorthodox choice.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That remarque looks great! Congrats.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So, that past Monday, Columbus Day, I was lucky enough to spend the day with my daughter and her friend in Salem, MA. This area is so much fun in the month of October. The day was capped off with the opportunity for us to meet Ricou Browning, the actor/diver who played The Creature in the underwater sequences in the original Creature From the Black Lagoon and its sequels, which are the first horror movies I ever showed her, and which remain our favorites to watch each year. In talking with Ricou, I came to find out that he was also the director for all of the underwater scenes from the James Bond classics Thunderball and Never Say Never Again, and from Caddyshack, and he was a writer/co-producer for Flipper. I never knew any of this. I managed to get a photo signed, and yes, remarqued with a little creature he likes to draw. Needless to say, it was a great day.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats, Zaius. That's incredibly cool, and a great day to share with your daughter. She'll remember that for the rest of her life.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

That’s great to hear. As Peter mentioned, some great memories were made.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Greg!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, this is amazing. My 5 year old is obsessed with the Black lagoon, and I just bought him the version of the Living Dead Dolls. And the Caddyshack underwater scene? With the chocolate bar in the pool?? Hahaha, gold - the breadth of his resume is impressive ... "Doodie!!!!"

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So excited to finally get this - with two new remarques or my collection. The coin is a nice touch, especially with the matching number. Very cool. Much bigger than I had imagined. Enjoy!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Greg! Very nice!

Congrats! That's a really nice edition!

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, congrats

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I just got sick of waiting to find my matching Gunslinger signed limited and decided to pick up this baby, courtesy of my man Rick (Tippy). Thanks for the deal buddy!

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, great stuff..

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome. Congratulations!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast