Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collections: Zaius

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Greg !!!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not King related but I thought that I would share it anyway. I spent this past weekend at Boston Comic Con, and while I may have missed out on the cool IT swag (never saw it), I did manage to meet one of the great icons of the movie poster business, Drew Struzman. He has created some of the most iconic images (Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, The Thing, Goonies, etc) including this Star Wars one I had him sign. He was kind enough to add the "May The Force Be With You" as well. I was also lucky enough to meed up with Anthony Daniels, of C3PO fame, and have him sign it as well. I am so lucky to have it on the wall of my movie room.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got these little King-related art pieces as well while attending Boston Comic Con this weekend. The first, which was created by Christopher Uminga and is on a piece of metal, made me laugh so much I had to have it...

while the second two, both by Heather Morris, I just wanted to have on display near the books they pay homage to. It's hard to tell from the photo, but at the center of each rose in the number "19."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Greg! Daniels has a beautiful sig! In gold of course
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am simply stunned you let those guys scribble all over what was a nice, new poster.

Also - great stuff!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I am simply stunned you let those guys scribble all over what was a nice, new poster.

Also - great stuff!
    I know, I just couldn't stop them!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Greg! Daniels has a beautiful sig! In gold of course
    Yeah, love that gold!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Not King related but I thought that I would share it anyway. I spent this past weekend at Boston Comic Con, and while I may have missed out on the cool IT swag (never saw it), I did manage to meet one of the great icons of the movie poster business, Drew Struzman. He has created some of the most iconic images (Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, The Thing, Goonies, etc) including this Star Wars one I had him sign. He was kind enough to add the "May The Force Be With You" as well. I was also lucky enough to meed up with Anthony Daniels, of C3PO fame, and have him sign it as well. I am so lucky to have it on the wall of my movie room.

He also did the poster for THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So, this new one did not cost me a penny. Yesterday, my wife's friend comes by after doing an early spring cleaning of her cellar. Turns out she and her husband visited Bangor 25 years ago and purchased this signed limited edition print. Not sure who Richard A. Manzo is? She thinks she bought it at the old Bett's bookstore. She gave it to me. Never saw one before. Kinda cool.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You met C3PO!?! Excellent stuff, great poster... And the King sketch...Nice adds

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. Just Wow. Your collection is just outstanding. The limited books you have are fantastic. And I have not seen that many re-marques before on one collection. I was happy with the one I got in Dr. Sleep (bought from David). But your collection of re-marqued books is quite impressive as is your entire collection. Keep it up. Now I have ANOTHER collection to aspire to.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice score, Greg!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Wow. Just Wow. Your collection is just outstanding. The limited books you have are fantastic. And I have not seen that many re-marques before on one collection. I was happy with the one I got in Dr. Sleep (bought from David). But your collection of re-marqued books is quite impressive as is your entire collection. Keep it up. Now I have ANOTHER collection to aspire to.
    Thanks for the kudos. It took a lot of hard work, much networking, and more than a little luck to get all those remarques. I used to aspire to have a collection like a former collector here, Bad Penny, from down under. His remarque collection was second to none. It's not where his was, but I like to think it's getting closer.

Thanks to the rest of you as well.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very NICE !!!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Amazing. Your collection is inspiring, to say the least.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Had a great time at Boston Comic Con this past weekend. Got a chance to see Jae Lee again, and I couldn't resist adding some more of his work to my collection. These all come from separate volumes of the Dark Tower Graphic novels. I got the first one last year, while the next three are all new. I love Jae's work, especially on WTTKH. Hope you do too.

Susan from The Dark Tower: Gunslinger Born

A decaying Susan from The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home

Marten from The Dark Tower: Treachery

Crimson King from The Dark Tower: Battle of Jericho Hill

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Greg! Love 'em!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Amazing work, Greg. Congratulations!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Greg. Really like the first of the 3 new ones.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are sweet! Congrats, man

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are awesome remarques! Seeing Jae Lee two years in a row is very cool.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Super nice remarques, I especially love the decaying Susan.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great artwork, congratulations!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast