Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Sleep UK Signed edition limited to 200 copies

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mailed and talked with Bookpoint. My order is confirmed for ONE book.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I e-mailed them about getting a copy shipped to Canada, we shall see.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Did you get an confirmation email? I called them but forgot to ask if we get an email to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    H & S, no sales to US, WTF??? Why would they do that?
    The same reason why Scribner do always restricts their contest to US residents (which is annoying): contracted territory restrictions for selling their books.

As i originally gave 2 names for the address, the woman told me that my gf could call to get another copy. So same address do not seem to be an issue. I'll ask her to do that... but she's off to work til 10pm...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another secured so hopefully that's 4 copies provided they don't reduce my first order to only one. My Dad is on the case as well so might have another one soon!

It clearly says one copy PER PERSON not per family or per address so if you have several family members who can order it should be fine.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The same reason why Scribner do always restricts their contest to US residents (which is annoying): contracted territory restrictions for selling their books.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but a contest has one or two prizes that they give for free, they could have easily sold to the US and charged any fee they wanted to recoup the costs.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No mailed confirmation.
    They mailed me the info that i must call to order...

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone in the Uk grab me a copy? They wont ship to Canada either.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yeah, but a contest has one or two prizes that they give for free, they could have easily sold to the US and charged any fee they wanted to recoup the costs.
    The main reason is that the laws governing contests differ from place to place. Even within Canada, when I was younger, some contests applied everywhere except Quebec, because the rules were different and too restrictive in that province.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Well if anyone has an extra, I would like to throw my name in!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Are they shipping outside the UK to you?? And who did you contact?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's not a UK-only thing - they are shipping almost everywhere, except to the US and Canada.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Another secured so hopefully that's 4 copies provided they don't reduce my first order to only one. My Dad is on the case as well so might have another one soon!

It clearly says one copy PER PERSON not per family or per address so if you have several family members who can order it should be fine.
    So Rachel, Are any of these extras available?

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, who has a spare?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Gosh I really want one

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another copy secured by my Mother in law! So if my Dad gets a copy as well then I could get 6 (or 5 if they reduce my first order to 1). Might be able to get my sister to order as well...

I'll take offers on them or ebay them, depends on what the prices are like really as we could do with the funds. Probably best to see exactly how many I actually do receive when they ship as I don't want to sell before I have them and leave people disappointed. This is the first time I have managed to secure more than one copy of any signed book so I don't know the protocol for selling them on, it's nice to have the opportunity for once though.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Another copy secured by my Mother in law! So if my Dad gets a copy as well then I could get 6 (or 5 if they reduce my first order to 1). Might be able to get my sister to order as well...

I'll take offers on them or ebay them, depends on what the prices are like really as we could do with the funds. Probably best to see exactly how many I actually do receive when they ship as I don't want to sell before I have them and leave people disappointed. This is the first time I have managed to secure more than one copy of any signed book so I don't know the protocol for selling them on, it's nice to have the opportunity for once though.
    I might just be contacting you on delivery day

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll keep everyone in the loop as to what arrives...

When my mother in law spoke to them they said that every call today has been for this book. I just hope they don't oversell it and end up cancelling or not fulfilling orders.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope. Because publishers are subject to territorial restrictions. H&S cannot sell to the USA, where King's rights are dealt by Scribner.
    Scribner, cannot sell to the UK where the rights are owned by Hodder. etc

Maybe Scribner will offer a signed limited edition as well... although i doubt it because there is already CD's DOCTOR SLEEP.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also looking for one is someone comes up with an extra.

On second thought, I'm going to skip this one.
    Mark Twain

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Good for you Rachel. I can see you doing quite well out of this.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love a copy if someone has a spare! Please and thank you!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Secured one copy to be shipped to Israel... She was confused with where to send the invoice.
    Also, they didn't asked for my email address, hope it will work...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Secured one copy to be shipped to Israel... She was confused with where to send the invoice.
    Also, they didn't asked for my email address, hope it will work...
    Yeah they're not taking email addresses. Just shipping addresses. You should be fine.

Country
    Country Flag

Send them an email to make sure?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Only 200 again, huh? Time to start another "Who owns them" thread!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast