Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Sleep UK Signed edition limited to 200 copies

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Doctor Sleep UK Signed edition limited to 200 copies

Link http://microsites.hodder.co.uk/DoctorSleep/

Please note the site says they will not sell to a US address!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Already have one confirmed.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

If someone not in the USA is ordering and could order an extra one for me I would be forever grateful.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I'd also like to order a copy if anyone can help

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will have copies but selling for £310, let me know

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looks pretty sweet! And I like the fact that there's a separate print of the cover artwork.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got one. Thanks for the link, Tom!
    I asked if I could order more than one but to no avail

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd also like a copy. Willing to pay!

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting they didn't take an email address when I ordered, so won't be getting any email confirmation of my order.

Nice surprise tonight. A new King signed edition always makes for a good night.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Waiting too a reply to my email.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Interesting they didn't take an email address when I ordered, so won't be getting any email confirmation of my order.

Nice surprise tonight. A new King signed edition always makes for a good night.
    They never took my email address either James. I asked and they just said it will be sent by courier on release and card will be charged at that time.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Good chance I have secured a second copy. If so, I'd like to recover some costs towards the first purchase. Feel free to PM me offers if you need a copy. This would be shipped from the UK at cost.

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got two copies confirmed over the phone, all bought and paid for!!

I'm going to try to get more if I can...

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure that between family members i have 5 copies, one of which is accounted for

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Arrgh, Just when you need family they are all out and haven't got their mobile phones with them!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Just got two copies confirmed over the phone, all bought and paid for!!

I'm going to try to get more if I can...
    Rachel, did they let you order two on the phone? I asked but was told one per customer.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

They did but I had to get one in my name and one in my husbands but to the same address and the sales assistant had to check with a supervisor. My Father in law has just secured another copy for me too so I now have 3 and my mother in law is going to try later today but I expect there won't be any available by then.

I'm trying to get hold of my parents to ask them to order as well so I'll let you know if they come up trumps. They aren't home at the minute and they haven't taken their mobile phones with them.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I phoned back (i'd originally ordered 2 myself) to check on my order because i didn't want it cancelled and they have reduced it to one, shame, so i have 3 spare

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope they don't do that to my order.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll throw my name out there as well if anyone would be able to get a copy for me...

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

H & S, no sales to US, WTF??? Why would they do that?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Maybe they don't need the hastle? Just the same with that happened with the US S/L of 11/22/63

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I see, well that sucks when anyone is left out

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Maybe they don't need the hastle? Just the same with that happened with the US S/L of 11/22/63
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast