Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Sleep UK Signed edition limited to 200 copies

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    +1 for Germany, but sorry, still shrinkwrapped! I always cannot open those fucking books... i always feel to destroy something ^^
    I've one too - and likewise it's unopened !!

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am still waiting to receive mine. I hope it gets here this week.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I too am waiting....

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too.

Dan

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My wait, at least, is over

UK Signed Limited Edition - Number 49/200.

Limited Print (included with book)

In situ in the reading room (lined up with the other UK Limiteds / Specials / Etc)

We all float down here!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Grant!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congrats, Grant!
    Thanks Patrick - say what you will about the UK editions, they're alright in my book (no pun intended)
    We all float down here!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great! Congrats!

Dan

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone care to trade a UK signed Ltd Dr Sleep for a signed US Dr Sleep from the NY event ?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my UK S/L Doctor Sleep.....WTF is up with no DJs on the UK S/Ls?!?!?!

They put a DJ on the cheap trade edition, but for some reason they think collectors will appreciate NOT getting one on the very expensive S/L????
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine showed up last night. A dust jacket would be nice.

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone still needs one here is a bargain...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doctor-Sleep...item4aca786e59

Just wow...
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

They pu a DJ on the cheap trade edition, but for some reason they think collectors will appreciate NOT getting one on the very expensive S/L????
    I thought you weren't going to order any Tippy. I knew you would change your mine.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Instead of a DJ, they gave you a printed number instead. Unusual for a S/L.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

They pu a DJ on the cheap trade edition, but for some reason they think collectors will appreciate NOT getting one on the very expensive S/L????
    I thought you weren't going to order any Tippy. I knew you would change your mind.
    I don't remember saying I was not going to order one...but I was annoyed that the company that sold them would not sell to the U.S.

I got my copy courtesy of a member here.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Bad Penny
    May I ask what is the red book on your shelf titled An Eclectic Collection of Stephen King?
    Thanks

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Bad Penny
    May I ask what is the red book on your shelf titled An Eclectic Collection of Stephen King?
    Thanks
    Hmmm ... well, I can't say too much about this particular volume as it was gifted to me by a very special friend some time ago and is not a volume that you'd be able to find anywhere else on earth (well, in Australia at any rate) as it has been personally collected and professionally bound. Beyond that, there's not much else to say, a promise to a friend regarding confidentiality and content, after all, is a promise to a friend regarding confidentiality and content - needless to say, I drool over it incessantly due to its uniqueness
    We all float down here!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

i don't get one until nov 10 or a little later.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    If anyone still needs one here is a bargain...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Doctor-Sleep...item4aca786e59

Just wow...
    Shipping kills the deal...

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

#146 is mine in the USA

Dan

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

BOOK HIM DANO

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you seen the prices for this on ABE?? Nuts.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    BOOK HIM DANO
    Ha!

Dan

Traveler Alizer will become famous soon enough

26/200 here

(BTW, how do I make the picture smaller?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast