Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection :Priest

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, BEAUTIFUL condition !!!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive new additions!

When I saw The Shining 1st I became jealous!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to everybody!
    i was very lucky to get my hands on them!

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Would love to see a photo of all of them in the bookcase.
    you will, but i have some stuff incoming first,
    and have to rearrange my shelf as i got a little storage problem.

In other words, i have to convince my wife to give me more space in our book wall ;D

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Long time no addition - but i finally made it a bit closer to my complete 1/1 collection.
    This week i placed the Bachmanns in my shelf - guess they are in quite good condition, at least what you can expect from a PB,
    so i grabbed then, as soon as i could get my hands on them.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Very nice!!
    Ditto!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The PB's look pretty good to me - nice set mate (mine are a little more beat up)
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to every one!
    This possession of getting books in that condition doesn't make it very easy to complete a 1/1 set of kings ;D
    Especially the double days are freaking hard to get …

Thats why i consider the hardest part of my collectors day as counted.

With out getting to dramatical, and only as far as i see it the todays mail carried (muhahaha) the only book it was not expecting
    to get my hands on, and with big thanks to David & Lookwhoitis the hardest part can be considered as done.

I will just sit back - have a beer now and will spend the rest of the night staring at my new 1/1 signed carrie ;D

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Thanks to every one!
    This possession of getting books in that condition doesn't make it very easy to complete a 1/1 set of kings ;D

With out getting to dramatical, and only as far as i see it the todays mail carried (muhahaha) the only book it was not expecting
    to get my hands on, and with big thanks to David & Lookwhoitis the hardest part can be considered as done.

I will just sit back - have a beer now and will spend the rest of the night staring at my new 1/1 signed carrie ;D

Wow... nice... Did you not expect the signature? I seen it on the other thread WOW that is MINT.... perfect copy. What did that set you back?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

thanks a lot!
    Oh , and i did expect it ;D it just was the special extra on this one.

indeed i found this copy, and i think
    there are not so many chances to get such a book. so lets not talk about money today ;D

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well good for you my friend.. what a find!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

awesome!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant Priest, just brilliant : a 1st/1st + a near mint copy + signed as well - that ='s freaking awesome on my calculator !!!!
    We all float down here!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

annnnd... he does it again! Very Nice Priest, very nice indeed
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Thanks to every one!

Enjoy that beer. You deserve it. Nicely done, sir.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You can still afford beer?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Looks like a beautiful copy, and great signature.
    Congratulations!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks a lot!

It was a great pleasure to receive this book, and indeed - my personal funds are quite limited now - but for a beer or two it will be enough ;D
    still have some books to post - that are unmentioned, but i guess new acquisitions will wait a while now.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Great CARRIE and Bachman books set. And do I ever know what you mean by low funds!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, looks like an PERFECT NEW Copy !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

really great collection. the 1st/1st are incredible
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice new additions!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the new editions!
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Just moving to a new apartment, and if you did not experience this before - moving with a bunch of sensitive books is a horror!

My wife could stop me from taking them one after the other per trip from the old -> the new apartment, but this i no fun - i can tell you.

I am just busy, putting everything in place, but regardless here is a preview of my last add-on:

I just stepped into the un-comfort-zone of getting a full numbered set - by getting a not complete set.
    But the offer was a steal - and now i can consider 7/9 my own. (+ getting a full set at once is only half the fun ;D))

DT 1 & DT2 will follow when the time has come, and KA is gracious with me.

wherever you are:
    Long days and pleasant nights to all of you

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

Amazing DT set!!!

Some day I hope to have a full set, since it's the book that got me into collecting in the first place. I had first stumbled across this site back when it was TDT.net while searching for spoilers to The Dark Tower VII. Came across the "Collectibles" thread and that's where I got bit by the bug.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast