Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection :Priest

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sebastian: amazing artwork here - and love your copy of The Stand.
    Man I can still remember the day the HC edition hit the bookstores. My local bookstore had about five copies and...I passed.
    I was not really a King fanatic yet (had only read Carrie up to that time, which I liked, but lightning had not struck yet) and I hated the uneven edges of the pages, and did not care for the cover, I went home empty handed.
    Ouch!

sk

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Sebastian. Love the Stand, artwork and remarqued set of DT books. I hope to find a beautiful copy of The Stand like that one day.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man those three lined up are AMAZING!
    thanks ;D you made this possible ;D

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Congratulations! I, too, really like seeing them lined up like that. Impressive!
    thank you , very much aprechated, i learned a lot from your presentations pictures ;D

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    John
    thanks bro !

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    A M A Z I N G new stuff !!!
    Danke Dir !

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Congrats on the new Wrightson! Fantastic piece!
    Thanks a lot, indeed i am very blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very impressive!
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Sebastian: amazing artwork here - and love your copy of The Stand.
    Man I can still remember the day the HC edition hit the bookstores. My local bookstore had about five copies and...I passed.
    I was not really a King fanatic yet (had only read Carrie up to that time, which I liked, but lightning had not struck yet) and I hated the uneven edges of the pages, and did not care for the cover, I went home empty handed.
    Ouch!

sk

Thanks gentlemen! I really appreciate the nice words!

There is actually one more to frame before i will mount them, but this already is in my hands - i love the idea to get uniform and decent frames
    especially when it comes down to pencil art, as this will put the artwork in the foreground, but everybody has its own taste of course.

Have to test if i can incorporate the original cover without getting to much focus on it , as its colored - but thats something i really love to try and rearrange.

Siep - i would love to say that i can share such stories, but as i started to collect king very late, close to everything i got is aftermarket.
    But i can share you though - especially the edges of the pages are strange - from todays perspective i love them, but when i put myself into the mod of buying a new book
    i guess i also would have left the shop without a book - so no bad feelings ;D

You did not deny a 60 USD S/L 'Slinger ;D

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Congratulations, Sebastian. Love the Stand, artwork and remarqued set of DT books. I hope to find a beautiful copy of The Stand like that one day.
    For the stand, i was surprised that it was so long for sale in the CC threat, i found it a couple of days after it was posted, and it seams that some others missed it also.
    My luck - the copy is one of the best i had in hands for a long time! But i am sure you will find one to!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, so cool!!! Congratulations, Sebastian!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

OutStanding additions!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oh, so cool!!! Congratulations, Sebastian!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    OutStanding additions!
    Thanks guys, very motivating to have you around !

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Sebastian- out of interest which 1st are you still missing?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Congrats Sebastian- out of interest which 1st are you still missing?
    thanks my friend, its Pet Semetery hope to find a nice copy soon

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooh - Good luck with that one!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOWWWW !!!

Country
    Country Flag

So long tome gone since the latest addition, for so more I'am so happy that I finally have the chance to post pics of the latest one.
    It took me 2 years to find the last copies - I was missing for my Abercrombie Collection.

Im blessed that this board hosts so extraordinary generous and fine people. Especially this particular rare breed who not only helped me finding this two Mint, Singned lined and dated copies but also was not to be stopped gifting them to me.

Thanks a lot Alec, thanks!

Im in your debt.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Sebastian for this nice J.A. books.
    My J.A. collection is small, only 3 for me signed German books.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice and very nice of Alec as well!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Super cool of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Just could not resist to get one (or more ...? ) of this Little fuckers

It looks absolute amazing, and matches my personal picture of the the widow maker perfectly.

To have an on-screen history definitely is a bonus, although it's not needed - I love the fact that it was actually shown

Just gonna work on a proper display combined with the books.

Im so curious how many of this are floating around here on the board - I can't be the only crap-head )

I'm in love

Keep an eye on my topic for updates!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thet thar's a mighty fine piece 'o a fire 'en arm, pilgrim.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Sebastian!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You bought the guns from the movie!!?? Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I do not buy with my wallet... He who buys with his wallet has forgotten the face of his father...

...I buy with my heart.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I do not buy with my wallet... He who buys with his wallet has forgotten the face of his father...

...I buy with my heart.
    And a few dozen enablers.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Good one!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Haha love you guys - but well , at least you are speaking true.

That one was definitely a shot from the heart and not necessarily from the wallet

It's gonna be amazing to combine books and props!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE Sebastian !!!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is pretty sweet. I know there were several versions offered for auction (metal, plastic, rubber, moving parts and non-moving parts), which one did you get?
    I wanted to try for one because they are so cool, but the prices escalated pretty quickly. Nice addition and look forward to seeing how you end up displaying it. Thanks for sharing
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, that's cool. And also love the JA inscribed books. I've been recommended him before, may have to read something one of these days..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast