Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection :Priest

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yay, awesome art and framing, Sebastian!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Superklasse Sebastian !!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks sharp Sebastian. Congratulations!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sebastian, can you clear some room in your inbox?

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Sebastian, can you clear some room in your inbox?
    Did!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    finally got the two back from framing - not sure if i can let one go =(

WOW... they match dude... sick!!!!!!! LOVE THEM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    They look great!
    Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Yay, awesome art and framing, Sebastian!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Superklasse Sebastian !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Looks sharp Sebastian. Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Nice set!
    Thanks guys!!
    You are fantastic!!

But the idea was to SELL one not couple them to a set

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

But the idea was to SELL one not couple them to a set
    LOL They look great! Keep em!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection :Priest

With davids big sale ende 2015 i got the chance to grab two more #PC copies for my personal collection

Song of Susannah, plus the extra hard to find Wizard & Glass!

Depending on how to look on the collection now i reduced my frank`n`set to only 3 different numbers , #169 , #PC & # 101
    or brought my #Pc Set to 5 / 9 - so only four missing here

Also David was so kind to add some complimentary DT history

Thanks!!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Sebastian. Which PC DTs are you missing now?

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks !!

Actually I have 2,3,4,6 and WTTKH

but my Wind is in Bad Shape, it was damaged while sending and returned. It counts but I would replace it when I get a chance.

5 and 7 are available on eBay but to expensive, I wait for somebody who knows the real value, LSOE pop up now and then , missed an auction lately but not to worried to find one and DT 1 will be a lucky shot if I find one once.

I have a feeling that DTII was the hard part. 'Slingers you see once in a while - Drawing I've never seen one beside mine.

Same is for Wizard. Never seen one before.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I wish you luck in find the remaining ones.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic additions from Betts year end sale!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet Sebastian !!

Happy New Year !!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking (very, very) good, Sebastian.
    Much better than the way I stored it, hidden away in the traycase.
    But what about that final remark?? You're selling (one of) them??
    Have sold, maybe??

sk

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the new additions and Happy New Year!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks, I wish you luck in find the remaining ones.
    Thanks man, thats my goal for 2016 ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Fantastic additions from Betts year end sale!
    Thank you! I was lucky to be fast enough

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Sweet Sebastian !!

Happy New Year !!
    Thanks mate! Same to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Looking (very, very) good, Sebastian.
    Much better than the way I stored it, hidden away in the traycase.
    But what about that final remark?? You're selling (one of) them??
    Have sold, maybe??

sk
    Thanks man, it was great to see how good they match with a same-sized framing.
    Ah, not yet sold, but i thought abbot letting one go before i got them back from framing. Now when i have them here next to each other i
    guess I changed my mind again, and thing about adding a third one ;D Tie will tell what happens first ;D

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations on the new additions and Happy New Year!
    Thanks!

And to all of you a happy new year!
    May 2016 be a fantastic year for all of you , stay well and save!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man those Whelans... matching like that... LOVE THEM!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I guess this was one of th most exiting weeks in my collecting history , as i got two items that i did not have on my list at all for the moment

1) i was happy to grad a very nice 1/1 stand to bring my firsts collection to only one book missing.

With the stand i really was waiting for a nice copy so that it would
    match my other doubledays. Just got it today and really like the condition.

2) Was the early surprise in 2016.
    Last year i started my personal artist editon with remarques of every Dark Tower Artist.

Of course this stopped with Bernie Wrightson, as he is unf. not active anymore.

So the existing dark tower sketches, are hand counted and most of them are in hands not less sticky then mine.

Thats why i was extra surprised see this baby hit the market , and had to get it - i mean really had to get it ;D
    ITs the perfect match for my set as it is the only missing one, and its a roland.

Saying that, i am now in a position to have a remarqued book or matching remarques from every artist
    what really brings me in the mood for a beer or two tonight - just sitting there starring at my new Wrightson.
    + The fact thats the cover art , still gives me shivers ;D

Could not be happier today ;D

Three buddies wait be be mounted.

The new set as of now

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man those three lined up are AMAZING!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! I, too, really like seeing them lined up like that. Impressive!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A M A Z I N G new stuff !!!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new Wrightson! Fantastic piece!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast