Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection :Priest

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection :Priest

even if it is - bye far - not that breathtaking as some other collections out here.

I guess it is time to show you a little bit from my living room...
    maybe motivating other "starters" to show what they have.

Every collection starts with a few books, and i am collecting since 3-4 Years now.
    My focus was on 1st/1st - but then mixed with some signed , and some S&L.

Now my main goal is to get all Books at least as 1st/1st , signed and S&L are allways welcome

For the fellow collectors , that might be wondering - jepp there are also some Lightsabers in my collection.

But lets start and show a little bit.

Top Left : The beginning of my Dark Tower set.
    ======
    Drawing & Susanna 1st / 1st
    Tower Grandt S&L
    Wind UK S&L

Top Center & Top right in order of their publish date:
    ======
    My signed books going from Tommyknockers to the S&L Edition of Joyland.

The Regulators is proven a fake Signature - so it has to stand in the corner and
    has to feel ashamed ... at least it is a 1st/1st so i will keep it

Center Center
    ======
    Creepshow and a 1:75 Variant of TDT #1 signed by Peter David
    (we will skip the LS, if nobody asks for it )
    A Copy of "Biomannerism" signed by H.R. Giger (twice - funny storry behind that)
    A spare Copy of Joyland to trade agains other books.

Bottom Left
    =====
    My 1st/1st from Firestarter to Cell (of course some in between missing)

Bottom Center
    =====
    The whole set TDT Comics from Marvel. Every issue

Bottom Right
    ======
    Two signed Books from different Authors

========

So far thats my small collection - i am very proud of every singe book (even the regulators ) because every book has a story to me, and it is hard to get them outside of the UK and USA.

I like to go to my goal of having all of them.

Of course i have another shelve with my personal reading copies - most of them in german, and i will but a pics of them in here in a day or two.

Hope to complete my goal once - and hope to get in contact of some fellow
    collectors here ar tdt.org
    Last edited by Priest; 09-30-2018 at 12:17 PM. Reason: offers

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay, a new collection! Good job so far. Some people have goals and stick to them, other people (like myself) go crazy and buy everything they come across, lol. It's up to you, but know that if you buy everything you come across, one day you might end up with a Secret Windows beanie hat and a nice set of The Dead Zone TV show trading cards, lol.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection. Keep the pictures coming!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not quantity or value or anything that matters. It's what they mean to you, that you enjoy them and now the sharing with others and making friends here.

People here can certainly help you to acquire all the books you desire, well maybe not *all* but certainly most.

Great to see another new member and your collection, now go forth and mingle!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to see some up-close pictures of the book cases. These old eyes of mine just aren't what they used to be!

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks good to me - May the force be with you!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to everyone!

Quite some time passed since when i registered here to show my Dark Tower map, and i still have a promised to keep to a member here in the Forum, who surly doesn't remember that i gave it to him
    But i will.

For now i say thanks to the nice words, and my second welcome here - and for you John and your eyes some quick close ups:

ur2ndbiggestfan thanks, and what every you do - Don't underestimate the Force.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Priest,
    Your collection is great & thanks for sharing.
    Two new collection threads in one day, very nice !
    I couldn't help but notice you have a few reserved spots. (a true collector)
    BTW, welcome to the site.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Priest, it's always good to see another collector join us and show off their prizes - so welcome
    We all float down here!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

STEPHEN KING,STAR WARS & H.R.GIGER .....NOTHING WRONG HERE.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice! Thanks for the close-ups!

John

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You're collection is looking good so far.
    It appears your lightsaber collection is focused on the Darths?
    Mark Twain

John F. Kennedy Meldar is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE collection, thanks for sharing !!!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Very nice display. Thanks for sharing, and posting too!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the nice Feedback!

Guess i need more space soon for the new books and to get my reading copies there where they should. but this is the next project.

@needfulthings japp my three passions. Every off them needs my full attention not get jealous
    @Scoogs , japp indeed. Only the dark site in my shelf. Missing (from a movie point of view) only the last Sith Lord, Darth Sidious. This will close my collection first of all

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

As you can see I'm also a bit of a Giger fan.
    Spoiler:
    EXCUSE THE GLARE

Country
    Country Flag

nice one congrats !

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very Nice!!! More pics (and individual one's) are, Welcome!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Default update

Just a small update today , but one that let me smile since friday

-------

1) to catch up, my comic connection send me the last shots of the DT Comics, so now Lord Perth is the only one missing

2) Catched up at "The Stand" Series (Photos will follow)

3) Finally got my pre DT Promo Spotlight from Marvel

4) And very happy , even if not king - two other great masters i really like arrived in the same parcel

a Max brooks signed Zombi Survival Guide, and a Clive Baker (still searching for a McFarlene...)

That, and a second sending that is on the way to my collection results in a light changed situation over here

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like that Clive Barker!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some nice issues you have there Priest
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

If the doorbell rings between 10-12 , it's happy-dance-time

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

congrats

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast