Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolso Finely crafted cases thread

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha sit down and breath into a paper bag for a minute or two then go and take a cold shower LOL

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Haha sit down and breath into a paper bag for a minute or two then go and take a cold shower LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    A silly sausage with Connie's set of Magic Hands!! WOW!!! Be still my beating heart.......
    Darn it, I've spent the last 40 minutes trying to coerce Connie out of the broom cupboard - thanks Dick !!!!!
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Poor girl, she'll be scarred for life LOL

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The medication is helping a little
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would have to think that she's pretty much used to the comments. After all look at who she lives with !!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since I've completed a couple of the Tray Cases for Joyland, I thought I'd post a pic or two. I should be starting them within a few weeks so am still taking orders.

Pardon the clutter behind the case -- I'm running out of room to store cases until they ship!!

Possible spoiler image.....

The Limitation wording on the Slipcases will normally be on the bottom of the spine and will read "Signed Limited #200 of 724".
    This is the limitation wording for the Tray Cases........

I believe that Tomas's cases will be ready to order in October.
    www.bookslipcase.com

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome cases, Dick!!!! That Harrison is one heckuva artist!!! I hope he goes on to "wow" the world!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to find the original post... What is the cost for either of the Joyland cases?

Country
    Country Flag

ANY POTENTIAL SPOILER IMAGES ARE HIDDEN UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO SEE THEM.....

Both of the "Joyland" slipcases are completed so you can compare the engravings. So far, I haven't built any tray cases but these can be done as either one - a slipcase or a tray case. Slipcases are $115 plus shipping -- Tray cases are $180 plus shipping. Either Harrison's 'Devin' piece or the 'Spoiler' piece can be engraved for the same price. That gives you several different options. I've been asked if we can have the number of your book engraved on the Tray cases and that is possible at a slight additional charge. Something like "This Signed Edition is limited to 750 numbered copies. This is number 200." or simply "#200/750"
    Actually the number of copies is 724 vs. 750. Adding the engraved limitation number is $10 and can be done on either slipcases or on traycases. Also might keep in mind that the 'Devin' piece looks great on the tray case but doesn't 'continue' the art the way it does on the slipcase.
    www.bookslipcase.com

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually the number of copies is 724 vs. 750. Adding the engraved limitation number is $10 and can be done on either slipcases or on traycases. Also might keep in mind that the 'Devin' piece looks great on the tray case but doesn't 'continue' the art the way it does on the slipcase.
    Do you have pictures? Back at post #69, there was a picture of the Devin art slipcase and the book, which I thought looked good together. How does it look with the traycase?

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't made any of the Tray Cases using the Devin art yet so don't have pics. Looking at the scan, the hinges for a tray would be on the left side with the case opening on the right. That's where you lose the continuity of the art. It will still look perfectly fine - just doesn't have Devin walking with Annie.

I do have a few orders (both slip and tray) that incorporate both the Spoiler art and the Devin art. We're putting one on the front and the other on the back for a traycase and one piece on each side for the slipcase.

www.bookslipcase.com

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do have a few orders (both slip and tray) that incorporate both the Spoiler art and the Devin art. We're putting one on the front and the other on the back for a traycase and one piece on each side for the slipcase.
    Shh, mine was supposed to be one of a kind

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol... mine was supposed to be unique too... lol

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine's 1/724, I win

...kidding, kidding. Is yours the slipcase or the traycase SirFolio?

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I went for the traycase.

Country
    Country Flag

And mine's the slip, so we still have unique cases *phew*

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Bullet dodged... lol

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post

Shh, mine was supposed to be one of a kind
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Lol... mine was supposed to be unique too... lol
    I know you guys are kidding, but at the same time that is the beauty of the "Dolso" cases. Each and every one is handcrafted and therefore unique in it's own way. At least that's the way I see it.

New Eaxamples:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Pardon, my very poor photo skills!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

In all seriousness I agree100% Merlin. That's why I fell in love with them the instant I saw them. Each one is a masterpiece in its own right.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I was certainly kidding around, each of the Dolso cases I have seen have been works of art in their own right. I just had the notion that I was the only one to think to ask for both the Dev and the "spoiler" artwork on mine. What can I say, great minds think alike?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Forgive the bad picture-taking and I do invite Mr. Olson to share more pics of this beautiful case, it's a glossy blood-red 'salems's lot gift edition case and I love it! My first Dolso case!

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool case indeed Tommy - and may this be the first of many Dolso creations for you
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a damn fine case ya got there, Tommy. Wicked color.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Very cool case indeed Tommy - and may this be the first of many Dolso creations for you
    Ditto!!! Welcome to the club!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast