Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolso Finely crafted cases thread

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Dolso Finely crafted cases thread

Since Dolso has been around awhile and so many of his cases have worked their way into member collections I thought a centralized thread for your favorites was in order. We all know about the "Case Art Editions", but there a a fairly large amount of other custom cases that folks may wish to review. Here's a few of my favorite cases:

"The Colorado Kid" window case:

"The Lord of the Rings" Case:

The now infamous pissed on "Firestarter" case:

"The Hobbit" Case:

"Night Shift" PC case:

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey!! Can I post here, too?

Seems like my favorite case is usually the one that I'm working on at the moment but that Lord of the Rings display definitely stays towards the top of my list.

I like this one - of course it's a very recent one (not even completed yet)...

another recent one I really like........

This would come under the heading of one of the most dangerous cases -- Knowing Darkness -- I was building one of these when I cut my arm.... and I won't try to do another one!!

But I guess one of the best (IMHO) is the IT sewer-grate case......

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course, I've always liked George's case because I helped:

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome gys!!! I know there's more out there!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful Mr. Dolso!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I seem to recall that, possibly, I may have one, two, maybe three, of Mr Olson's superlative works of art floating around somewhere's

We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

No specialities, but still very fine handcraft by Dolso, i love them all and if i have the chance i will add more of them to my collection. Not as much as Penny of course...

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has the Waste Lands case with the 3d Blain the Pain been completed yet? I don't recall seeing photos of the finished project.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Has the Waste Lands case with the 3d Blain the Pain been completed yet? I don't recall seeing photos of the finished project.
    Yes. I will be shipping it off to Bad Penny today or tomorrow. Since it's his case, I'll wait for him to post the pics, but I can say it's quite impressive.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post

Love that one.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't have any but after seeing these, I might consider one after the Toronto signing.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post

Love that one.
    Yeah, that is sweet! Bad Penny's windowed Gunslinger case and Bill's peepee Firestarter are also great.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Yes. I will be shipping it off to Bad Penny today or tomorrow. Since it's his case, I'll wait for him to post the pics, but I can say it's quite impressive.
    Awesome, thanks Jerome, I'll await it's imminent arrival with both bated breath and breathless anticipation (which likely equals asphyxiation, I guess)
    We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Yeah, that is sweet! Bad Penny's windowed Gunslinger case and Bill's peepee Firestarter are also great.
    Yep - those are my favs in that order. Good work Dolso

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice work Dolso.
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Twisted

Pretty cool having you back on the boards Penny. Missed that off beat down under sense of humor

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dolso's cases are fucking amazing works of art.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Pretty cool having you back on the boards Penny. Missed that off beat down under sense of humor
    Huh ??? I was being deadly serious Nadine ... I experimented with the concept of trying both and only succeeded in turning a curious shade of blue (kinky, yeah, but not my scene)
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I really dig the hinges used on these Shining art cases:

And the small plates for the "spines" are fantastic.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My Dolso traycases with original Dameron artwork:

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My Dolso Slipcase for the S/L of STORIES:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My Dolso traycase with original Chadbourne artwork:

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My Dolso traycase for Joe Hill's HEART-SHAPED BOX:

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the Stories and Heart cases very nice.
    Christine

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, that "Heart" case is inspired!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast