Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: HE WAS LEGEND RICHARD BURTON MATHESON 2/20/1926-6/23/2013

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Dan!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you both!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

That's great, Dan -- where did you get the handwritten portion?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    That's great, Dan -- where did you get the handwritten portion?
    I found it on eBay. The frame cost more than both the items in the frame. It was cool to match the excerpt in a copy of the book. I wish I new the circumstances of his writing this.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Any chance to get a closeup of the handwriting?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

RARE Amazing Stories script.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Very nice! Any chance to get a closeup of the handwriting?
    I will take a closer photo tonight

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Very cool, Bruce!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Looks very nice !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, I completely forgot to take a photo. I will write myself a note.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is a closer picture of the hand written page.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Thanks for posting the close-up; that was a great find at eBay, and one I'm sad I missed, but I'm glad it went to a good, appreciative home.

Too bad we don't know the story behind it...sure would be interesting to know.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Here's the UK I Am Legend 1st: http://www.coldtonnage.com/si/07910.html

I'm not sure if it's hard to find or reasonably priced, but there it is.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Here's the UK I Am Legend 1st: http://www.coldtonnage.com/si/07910.html

I'm not sure if it's hard to find or reasonably priced, but there it is.
    I'm not sure either but Cold Tonnage has had that copy listed for quite a while. I get his online catalogs and it has been listed in at least the last three catalogs. Nice book but, like you, I'm not sure about the price.

LOOSE CANNONS AKA THE VON METZ INCIDENT 1990 (final shooting script? 1988 )

1982 1st EDITION

1989 1st Hardcover Edition U.K.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this is new or not, but got an email that Easton Press is publishing an edition of "Somewhere in Time"
    http://www.eastonpress.com/prod/07C/...EWHERE-IN-TIME

Country
    Country Flag

Even though I already had all the individual chapbooks, I had to get one of these also. Originally only supposed to be 12, but the website says 18. It also supposed to have 7 signed chapbooks and the signed cover, but mine has 8 signed chapbooks and the signed cover.

Country
    Country Flag

Cool, Dan! I debated buying this, but then passed. Looks like a nice one!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Cool, Dan! I debated buying this, but then passed. Looks like a nice one!
    Yeah, I debated long and hard about this one as well, but ultimately decided to pass. If you have a chance to post a few pics, I'd love to see it.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default Retrospective

There will be a new retrospective released by Penguin 10/10/17 with a cover by
    Daniel Danger(!)

They also are releasing an audio book with a bunch of different narrators.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...9780143130178/

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Keep an eye on the folio sociey website on 3rd May - a new edition of I AM LEGEND is to be released as part of their summer collection

There will be both standard and limited edition versions, with artwork by Dave McKean.
    The limited edition will be leatherbound and includes a signed print - and is limited to to just 295 copies.

I will post the links with more info once they appear on http://www.foliosociety.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast