Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1229

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Do you have the LISEY'S STORY paperweight? I can't remember what it looks like.
    Yes I do! I thought I had it somewhere in my thread, but I guess not. I took a picture just for you! The box is around somewhere, but here is the paperweight.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks! I guess that came with the UK hardcover then? I absolutely detested the novel, but I like the paperweight!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was given away at some party thrown by the publisher, I think. A metal bookmark was also given away, but I don't have one of those. Yet. But soon...

I know a lot of people don't, but I really liked Lisey's Story. When I get the bookmark, I believe I will have all the Lisey's stuff there is to have, but I'm sure someone will remind me that there's something else!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    It was given away at some party thrown by the publisher, I think. A metal bookmark was also given away, but I don't have one of those. Yet. But soon...

I know a lot of people don't, but I really liked Lisey's Story. When I get the bookmark, I believe I will have all the Lisey's stuff there is to have, but I'm sure someone will remind me that there's something else!
    Nope that’s the big three. Check out ABE... I think there was a bookmark there for like 12 bucks a couple a weeks ago. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have the blank paged diary, but that's all.

And I simply can not believe I wasn't invited to that party! Of all the nerve!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

There's a blank paged diary??? Shit....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was not given out at that party. Lol he may be joking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed the story also, Dez. But again, no one seemed to like Doctor Sleep but me and I thought Revival sucked lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wrote some really private stuff in mine, Dez, but you're welcome to it
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My mistake. I was referring to the NOTEBOOK that came with the proof or maybe the special edition.

I didn't care for DOCTOR SLEEP but I liked REVIVAL, just to keep things muddied.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for the signed Lisey´s.
    There is a lot of other Lisey´s UK stuff....
    lim. bookmark, event ticket,
    special SK-newspaper,
    Lisey´s signed on the card but outside a ´signed copy´ sticker

Country
    Country Flag

STOP, STOP, STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT NEVER ENDS, DOES IT?!?

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't bought any in a long time, but a few proofs came in this week. Nothing rare, but some things I needed since I somehow managed to start collecting UK proofs. Both Kings were from the Hyraxia eBay sale.

First the partial UK Black House with promo postcard:

I also bought the slipcased Bag of Bones. Don't you just love how the picture turned out?! That's why I wanted this one. It's so darn pretty!!!

Last, I missed WeDealInLead's eBay auction on this one, but a quick email got me this Malerman proof. I REALLY liked this book, and am happy to have it!

You're right, it never ends. I never saw that BLACK HOUSE postcard before, and now I want one!

And that kind of looks like a library behind that nice BAG OF BONES proof.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Dez!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats on the signed Lisey's - I also really like that novel - and on the recent proofs.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Some good stuff in there Dez.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

congrats on those new proofs from the ebay Hyraxia extravaganza. And sorry they cost you a few pounds more because of my bids :-)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff Dez, amazing adds! Love to see UK representation! And regarding Lisey’s, it may be a 3rd that they originally set out at he bookstore (is this even confirmed?), but I’d still want my bookplate in a 1st, haha. Cool.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!

And I agree, Peri, the 3rd might be "right," but I want it in the first!!!

Country
    Country Flag

As many of you know, I am awesome. As a thank you for my awesomeness, I received this gift from a fellow collector. This sucker may be small, but it is heavy! And whom among us doesn't need a Georgie boat!

Many thanks for the lovely gift!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

As many of you know, I am awesome.
    +1
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Humble too.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As many of you know, I am awesome. As a thank you for my awesomeness, I received this gift from a fellow collector. This sucker may be small, but it is heavy! And whom among us doesn't need a Georgie boat!

Many thanks for the lovely gift!
    That"s awesome! Where does it come from?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Humble too.
    Awesome and humble. Pretty damn good traits. Congrats, Dez!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast