Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by harrison ryan View Post
    Yes! Gorgeous frame...I'm honored!
    Ryan--glad you like the frame! I generally go plain black, but I thought he'd look great in something ornate! And the double-mat just seemed to work. I'm very happy with him!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HARRISON'S POE & As you can see "BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER"
    But for some reason I'm a little more partial to mine.

Spoiler:
    MURDER SHE WROTE A LADY IN THE LAKE.
    How on earth did you get that?? My sister is a Murder She Wrote fanatic![/QUOTE]

When Universal moved the old Prop Dept Things they did not move they sold.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great dnemec. I love the style and color of the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by harrison ryan View Post
    Yes! Gorgeous frame...I'm honored!
    Ryan--glad you like the frame! I generally go plain black, but I thought he'd look great in something ornate! And the double-mat just seemed to work. I'm very happy with him!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my final (?) purchases from Shannon this week. Now I just need to make some money to replenish my Paypal account after all the money I spent during the Shannon Sale!

Two Dutch Christines, Thinner and From A Buick 8 proofs, a hardcover copy of The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer, Kingdom of Fear, Stephen King Country, and the gift edition of Desperation. Now I just need those new bookcases!!
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-20-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new additions mate, the collection is coming along apace !!!!
    We all float down here!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! The Desperation gift edition is one of my favourites.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's that with the dutch Christines. Do you collect foreign editions of Christine?

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just perused my way through your thread here, another great collection. You been really going for it!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everybody! I have been on a bit of a buying spree!

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    What's that with the dutch Christines. Do you collect foreign editions of Christine?
    Niels--Christine is one of my favorites, so I decided to collect all her editions I can find! And the price was right on these two!

Country
    Country Flag

A few more deliveries this week! It just makes me so happy to come home from work and see boxes of books on my porch! At least until my money runs out...

I got this thanks to becca69 and her trip to Maine. Thanks again!!!!

This came via an ebay auction.

And finally I got this Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 for $6 over the cover price and it was remarqued and signed by Glenn Chadbourne. Not the most intricate remarque, but it is my first! I'm very happy!!!!

Last edited by dnemec; 08-20-2017 at 12:20 PM.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I like the Glenn illustration, dnemec! I prefer this one over the abundant Rats and Skeletons.
    Nice additions and yeah, nothing like having packages waiting for you when you get home!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Country
    Country Flag

I finally got this framed. The print is #11 of only 14 and puts Ray Bradbury in the place of Burgess Meredith from The Twilight Zone episode Time Enough At Last. Two of my favorite things!! Unfortunately, I'm told no more prints as we are out of wall space, but I think I can find more space somewhere!!

Last edited by dnemec; 08-20-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a neat one, and one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes, too!

John

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Believe me mate, there's always room for more art, and there are options other than walls

Loving the Chadbourne remarque (may you have many more) and the Bradbury / Twilight Zone print (11/14) is wicked good)

I finally got this framed. The print is #11 of only 14 and puts Ray Bradbury in the place of Burgess Meredith from The Twilight Zone episode Time Enough At Last. Two of my favorite things!! Unfortunately, I'm told no more prints as we are out of wall space, but I think I can find more space somewhere!!

We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    John
    Ditto!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. This is one TZ ep that I have remembered for all these years. Since wathcing this I have been terrified of losing contacts and glasses. I keep plenty of both on hand at all times. Great frame and print. I am highly jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    John
    Ditto!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Agreed. This is one TZ ep that I have remembered for all these years. Since wathcing this I have been terrified of losing contacts and glasses. I keep plenty of both on hand at all times. Great frame and print. I am highly jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    John
    Ditto!
    I think that because we are all obviously readers, the episode struck a chord. I know it did with me!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted

I think that because we are all obviously readers, the episode struck a chord. I know it did with me!!!!
    Its the one and only thing I have ever watched - including movies - that actually gave me nightmares.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for sharing your books. Isn't collecting fun?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Thanks for sharing your books. Isn't collecting fun?
    Fun? Yes. Addictive? Completely!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Woo hoo! The Dark Man cometh!

Last edited by dnemec; 08-20-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Country
    Country Flag

Great to see The Dark Man starting to roll out to where they belong (ie- in our collections) - nice indeed mate
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Cool!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What's on the other side of that bookmark? Mine is (of course!) still in the shrinkwrap.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What's on the other side of that bookmark? Mine is (of course!) still in the shrinkwrap.

This message is brought to you by the Coalition to remove all Shrinkwrap!!!

Sir, remove that Wrap!!!! LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast