Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow indeed, that is definitely a LOT of stuff.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! That looks to fill up one (maybe 2) entire bookcase with one buy!! Great going!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was granted permission for another bookcase! Trouble is, IKEA is 3 hours from here (remember...I live in hell), and with two dogs, it takes planning to go off for an entire day. But in August, we've got the college kid next door taking the day off to stay with the kids (and watch satellite tv, play x-box, etc), so it's Charlotte, here we come! I wonder if there are some good used books stores up there...?

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey dnemec, it's great to see another collection thread here to drool over - you're off to a great start, and I, for one, look forward to seeing more of your stuff !!!!
    We all float down here!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

GREAT STUFF & By the way Welcome to the 100 CLUB.
    Spoiler:

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A very nice haul, my friend!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Spoiler:
    Bruce, I say it again mate, you have the coolest shit around !!!!
    We all float down here!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Spoiler:
    That is creepy as shit. I couldn't have that thing in my house!

Country
    Country Flag

Received these in the mail at the end of last week. FINALLY!

The S/L Joyland #103

And The Ghost Brothers, which I have been waiting for since seeing the production in Atlanta.

Last edited by dnemec; 08-20-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Country
    Country Flag

Great additions - excellent !!!
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

As the great man passed away last week, here are a couple more Richard Matheson S/L books from Gauntlet Press:

Hard to tell from the first picture, but the second gives it away: The Shrinking Man.

[

Two of my favorites: Matheson and Twilight Zone!
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-20-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice dnemec.
    Christine

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for showing the copy of The Shrinking Man. I am a Morrell collector, and didn't know that copy existed. I just ordered one from Gauntlet.

Country
    Country Flag

I received my reading copy of NOS4A2 this week, so I was prompted to take a picture of all my Joe Hills.

All my 1sts are signed except for Horns. And I obviously need the 20th Century Ghosts ARC. BTW, found the Horns ARC at Goodwill. Paid $0.99.
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-20-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice set of Joe Hills you have there !!!!

Hey, did you end of bidding on the Ertl "Christine" yesterday? (just curious)
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post

Nope, I forgot about it. But it's on my list! I like that you have all the variations of "Christine." Btw, if you ever want to get rid of those...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If you are referring to this one...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111113996779...84.m1426.l2649

I was high bidder and may still come back to it later.

Nice "Joe Hill" collection you got there!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

If you are referring to this one...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111113996779...84.m1426.l2649

I was high bidder and may still come back to it later.

Nice "Joe Hill" collection you got there!!!
    Congrats, NICE new books !!!

(There are tooo many Christine Modells:
    ERTL 1-64, 1-18, all Frightning Lightning and Johnny Lightning Christine´s........)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Nope, I forgot about it. But it's on my list! I like that you have all the variations of "Christine." Btw, if you ever want to get rid of those...
    Hehehehe .. Nah mate, I'm a hoarder (oops, sorry, I meant collector) not a seller - the custom Christine models (junkyard, rusted, burned) were all made by a guy that's based in Greece (of all places) and all have functioning headlights/interior lights - the burnt one has even been coated with real wood ash (bastard to pick up or move because of the residue)
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

I promised to share this when I got it framed, so here it is--and for my 100th post to boot!

I received this in the mail from harrison ryan. Unfortunately, I kept getting a glare, so you are missing some of the beauty of the picture. But Poe looks wonderful on my bookcase. Thanks again, Ryan!!!
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-20-2017 at 12:16 PM.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! Gorgeous frame...I'm honored!

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HARRISON'S POE & As you can see "BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER"

But for some reason I'm a little more partial to mine.

Spoiler:
    MURDER SHE WROTE..... A LADY IN THE LAKE.

Country
    Country Flag

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HARRISON'S POE & As you can see "BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER"
    But for some reason I'm a little more partial to mine.

Spoiler:
    MURDER SHE WROTE A LADY IN THE LAKE.
    [/QUOTE]

How on earth did you get that?? My sister is a Murder She Wrote fanatic!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast