Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just a couple small things this week. Well, that I'm allowed to have right away - my birthday present arrived too, but I have to wait 2 weeks for that.

Anyway, a new Joe Hill book is due out soon, so I had to pick up the proof for it. I'm very excited about this one. I wish the tv show reboot would've come about as planned (why is it with all the crap on tv, they cancel the good stuff?!), but at least I'll have the scripts!

Also got these from Brian so that I can finish reading the comic books before the book comes out.

Thanks a bunch, Brian!
    Last edited by dnemec; 09-04-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Most welcome, Dez! I'm really looking forward to the script book.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There won't be much to post between now and Christmas as it is the season for giving, but before that happens...

Happy birthday to me....

Last edited by dnemec; 09-04-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

happy birthday indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great birthday present!!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday girl. And nice gift!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Very nice! Was that the one that was "hidden" in the house, just waiting for the right day?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice addition to the collection. Happy Birthday!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    happy birthday indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
    I know, right!

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Happy Birthday girl. And nice gift!
    Thanks, Paul. I think the best gifts are those we buy ourselves from other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Very nice! Was that the one that was "hidden" in the house, just waiting for the right day?
    Yes, Chris, this was it. David mailed it several weeks ago, and I gave it to my boyfriend to hide. Then last night he said: "I can't remember where I put that book..." Thought we were going to have a domestic incident!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Nice addition to the collection. Happy Birthday!

Mulleins
    Thanks, Ralph!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice add, Dez, Happy B-Day! And one of King's greats IMO.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, please! Congrats Dez. Let me know if it ever gets annoying on your shelves...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice add, Dez, Happy B-Day! And one of King's greats IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Yes, please! Congrats Dez. Let me know if it ever gets annoying on your shelves...
    Thanks, guys!

And Peri, I will let you know, but don't hold your breath!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Happy birthday Dez!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice! Happy birthday Dez!
    Thank you!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday + Very nice book !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Happy Birthday + Very nice book !!!
    Dankeschön, Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

I started collecting these last year and promptly got sidetracked as they were kind of a pain in the butt to track down. However I finally picked them all up and they look great together.

I present the Vinny Chong Polish Dark Tower books:

Last edited by dnemec; 09-04-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those covers are beautiful ... nice one

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Dez!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are really cool! Well done!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats, i also realy like the covers, this is my remarqued Roland from Vinny:

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Those covers are beautiful ... nice one
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice, Dez!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Those are really cool! Well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats, i also realy like the covers, this is my remarqued Roland from Vinny:

Spoiler:

Thanks all!

And I love that remarque, Frank! I really love Vinny's work!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Dez.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congrats Dez.
    Thanks, Paul. And thanks for turning me onto these!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast