Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dez... you were just as much a delight and two happy campers ... is better than one
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Congratulations on the signed Revival, and yes, Kris is A-OK!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thanks Dez... you were just as much a delight and two happy campers ... is better than one
    So true...

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, it is rare that I have these days, but the planets align and they do happen occasionally. I looked out on my porch and saw these and was very pleased, especially since 2 were from Jerome!

Although the bottom one was messed up...seriously, post office?! Twice in 2 days? But I digress...

And.............TA DA!!!!!!!

My Dolan's Cadillac slipcase from Jeff Whitley arrived (for a book I do not own yet).

I won the Haven Fund auction for the slipcased Lisey's Story, along with which Jerome sent a copy of the King/Rice Costco Connection and some DT swag.

And also arriving was my Randall Flagg grab bag including Screamplays from CD, Summer Sketches by Dan Simmons, and The Truth Is A Cave in the Black Mountains by Neil Gaiman, signed by both Gaiman and the illustrator. And more DT swag.

Oh what a happy day it is!!!

(And thanks again for your generosity, Jerome!)
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-30-2017 at 08:25 AM.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent haul! Congratulations!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for the supernice new Stuff !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats for the supernice new Stuff !!!
    Thanks all!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice slipcase - hope you manage to fill it soon!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Nice slipcase - hope you manage to fill it soon!
    Thanks for all your work helping Jeff, Simon. It's gorgeous!!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the new books and slipcase. And coming home to a bunch of deliveries like that is great! I haven't had a delivery for about a week and I'm craving the next one already.. hopefully in a few days...

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds!

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently, I was the back-up winner for one of the Haven Fund giveaways. It was a great surprise to see the box on my desk this afternoon!

Last edited by dnemec; 08-30-2017 at 08:28 AM.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Good to be a winner!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A fantastic surprise I'm sure!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Is that item behind the bookmark a postcard?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations! Good to be a winner!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    A fantastic surprise I'm sure!
    It is! Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Is that item behind the bookmark a postcard?
    It's postcard size with pictures on both sides, but it's not the type of postcard you can send. Make sense?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yup. And at least some of us can afford a Caddy.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice surprise to get, Dez. Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Very nice surprise to get, Dez. Congrats!
    It was! Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't been buying much, but I have decided to try and focus my collecting somewhat. Proofs won, as they are less expensive and easy to come by.

TGWLTG Promo/Proof (as well as a Blockade Billy proof that I forgot to take pics of) came from Ari, The Dark Man proof came from Ralph, and the Gerald's Game ABA came from Bev.

I also picked up Everything's Eventual off eBay and The Tommyknockers I found on Abe's, and it came all the way from a bookstore in Australia.

Lastly, I picked up a couple promo items. The Duma Key tennis balls and a promo CD of FAB8, which I picked up with the EE proof.

Just a few new things for my neglected thread!
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-30-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow that proof is well travelled!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Dez! Congratulations. Looks like they're in good shape and have been well cared for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast