Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1229

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I agree. Dez needs way more pops.
    Aren't you doing quite enough to part us from our funds?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Good point. Dez, no more pops please. Probably better to invest in your retirement or the next Suntup release.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good point. Dez, no more pops please. Probably better to invest in your retirement or the next Suntup release.
    I believe those are one in the same
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I believe those are one in the same
    I believe you are right, Brian!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if anything beats opening up and box and just going: "Wow." The pictures aren't enough - you have to hold this one and page through it.

William Peter Blatty's Lost Screenplay Collection S/L

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That looks awesome. A big congrats.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Book Collection: dnemec

I saw on a Facebook post that the set is ginormous.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Dez!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That looks awesome. A big congrats.
    Congrats, Dez!

Thanks, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I saw on a Facebook post that the set is ginormous.
    It is very big. The box arrived and my first thought was: what the hell did I order that's so big?!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    It is very big. The box arrived and my first thought was: what the hell did I order that's so big?!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Country
    Country Flag

So, I get pretty tired of Facebook and most of what I do on there is converse with book collectors. Apparently, it has paid off.

I got this from a guy in my Books of Horror group that just decided to auction a bunch of books off via FB:

and I got these from another guy off my Small Press Collectors group:

Guess I can't get rid of FB quite yet!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Oh you’re the one who got the proof? Nice! What was the winning bid?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, Dez. Facebook gets old quick for myself. Great gets though!

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, Dez. Facebook gets old quick for myself. Great gets though!
    Thanks, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Oh you’re the one who got the proof? Nice! What was the winning bid?

Twas I. I think I paid $57 for it...? Seemed reasonable to me!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow... you've been busy. Very nice...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That screenplay collection looks outstanding! Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice stuff Dez. That Deadzone looks perfect. Congrats.

Country
    Country Flag

While I am waiting on the damn UPS people to deliver Gwendy's (they emailed me that it would be here yesterday, but nope - and you know they aren't working Sundays! ), here are a couple new non-King things.

I bought this signed/limited edition of Dark Matter by Blake Crouch, and saw the sprayed edges when it arrived.

I also grabbed Josh Malerman's Goblin on the secondary market after waiting too long to buy it direct. Like a dumbass.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff, Dez! Love the sprayed edges of course

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff, Dez! Love the sprayed edges of course
    Thanks, Brian! I know, they are so cool. And what a surprise when it arrived!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

nice! (Can't go wrong with a Goblin! )
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I loved Dark Matters! Such a unique premise and a well written book. Congrats on the signed, limited.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    nice! (Can't go wrong with a Goblin! )
    So true, Simon!

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    I loved Dark Matters! Such a unique premise and a well written book. Congrats on the signed, limited.
    I agree - it was one of those books I let sit for awhile, and then was kicking myself for doing it!

Country
    Country Flag

Some big stuff came in last week!

My S/L Gwendy's Button Box:

I also picked up the S/L of Doctor Sleep.

The S/L of The Woman in Black arrived from Centipede Press. Really like the art on this, but I find it so odd that the signature page is in the back. I always seem to forget this, then panic that it's missing!

And one more little thing. I participated in a book swap in my horror book group on FB. One of the things she bought me was incredibly thoughtful, and something I don't have - The Stephen King Beanie Baby Bear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast