+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
Results 1,151 to 1,155 of 1155

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Servant of Gan MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

I really like that Woman in Black. I might have picked it up if I found out about it sooner. Congrats on that. And the Dr. Sleep is nice also.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Excellent stuff!! Love the bear. 🙂
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Da Bear! Very nice stuff, Dez
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I really like that Woman in Black. I might have picked it up if I found out about it sooner. Congrats on that. And the Dr. Sleep is nice also.
    Thanks!! The Woman in Black sold out really fast. I bought it before the newsletter came out after seeing it on a FB post. Keep an eye out - Jerad often sells "issue" books, and the ones I bought have been minor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Excellent stuff!! Love the bear. 🙂
    Isn't he cute?!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nice haul!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, Kris! I love when a bunch of stuff comes in a once!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Da Bear! Very nice stuff, Dez
    Thanks, Brian!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47