Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Dez. You're late for confessional

Spoiler:
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ouch. Thanks Brian. Now I know I won't be able to sleep tonight. Shouldn't have clicked the spoiler button!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well that's awfully creepy. Thanks a bunch, Brian!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Ouch. Thanks Brian. Now I know I won't be able to sleep tonight. Shouldn't have clicked the spoiler button!
    Sorry, Paul! Should have added "For Dez's Eyes Only" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Well that's awfully creepy. Thanks a bunch, Brian!
    Always happy to return a favor
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I have been working my ass off (seems like I deserve a new book for that. Hmmm...), so the books have been piling up. Here are the recent arrivals:

Picked this up off eBay. It's signed with a great handprint outline. When it arrived, I realized it came from MKBerger from NC, and we have an mkberger from NC on here...

Thanks, Matt (mkberger)!

Next up is all my End of Watch books, including my prize win from Lilja's Library. Only missing a signed one!

Thanks to Jon (jonp) for my new UK books, and Paul (zelig) for the wonderful proof!

Next a lovely little gift from Alan (The Library Policeman).

Saving the best for last, my most recent purchase from Betts. The book appears unread and in immaculate condition. And here it is, signature #22:

Been a good week! Thanks again to all the guys that helped me out. Of course, it also reminds me how much more money I'd have without you guys, but how sad my bookcases would be without you!
    Last edited by dnemec; 09-04-2017 at 07:53 AM.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's quite a haul Dez! I dig it. And congrats on winning the audiobook. I like the accompanying flyer.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new stuff, Dez. Your Joe Hill collection is growing FAST! Love the signed FDNS too.

(glad the bookmark got there safely and you're more than welcome)

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds, Dez! Congrats! And kudos to the boys as well for the assist .

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Dez on all the new books. I'm really surprised that the UK EOWs have arrived. Surface mail seems so variable on delivery times, they seem to put many in with the airmail if there's room. I think that's what happened here as it's arrived at the same time as the airmails!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, I have been working my ass off (seems like I deserve a new book for that. Hmmm...), so the books have been piling up. Here are the recent arrivals:

Picked this up off eBay. It's signed with a great handprint outline. When it arrived, I realized it came from MKBerger from NC, and we have an mkberger from NC on here...

Thanks, Matt (mkberger)!

Next up is all my End of Watch books, including my prize win from Lilja's Library. Only missing a signed one!

Thanks to Jon (jonp) for my new UK books, and Paul (zelig) for the wonderful proof!

Thanks again, Alan!!!

Saving the best for last, my most recent purchase from Betts. The book appears unread and in immaculate condition. And here it is, signature #22:

Been a good week! Thanks again to all the guys that helped me out. Of course, it also reminds me how much more money I'd have without you guys, but how sad my bookcases would be without you!

Well, also missing the UK partial proof
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Excellent stuff Dez, well done!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

That's quite a haul Dez! I dig it. And congrats on winning the audiobook. I like the accompanying flyer.
    Thanks, Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great new stuff, Dez. Your Joe Hill collection is growing FAST! Love the signed FDNS too.

(glad the bookmark got there safely and you're more than welcome)

Thanks again, Alan!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice adds, Dez! Congrats! And kudos to the boys as well for the assist .
    Thanks, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Congratulations, Dez on all the new books. I'm really surprised that the UK EOWs have arrived. Surface mail seems so variable on delivery times, they seem to put many in with the airmail if there's room. I think that's what happened here as it's arrived at the same time as the airmails!
    I was very surprised how fast they got here too, Jon. My Firemans from Goldsboro went out a couple days earlier and still aren't here. Those EOWs actually arrived early last week. Never know what the post is going to do!

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Thanks, Matt (mkberger)!

Thanks again, Alan!!!

Well, also missing the UK partial proof
    It never ends!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I haven't even seen the partial proof. Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Excellent stuff Dez, well done!!
    Thanks, Chris! Now you know which signed King I bought!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm also still waiting on the Goldsboro. I think those went out on the slow ship.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm also still waiting on the Goldsboro. I think those went out on the slow ship.
    Me as well.

Country
    Country Flag

More proof that this community is a bad influence on me. I don't read comics, much less collect them! Yet I stopped and bought this yesterday:

What is wrong with me?
    Last edited by dnemec; 09-04-2017 at 07:55 AM.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Dez. I know we're totally wicked leading you astray.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I happened to be near my local comic store a couple days ago so stopped by looking for that but they were sold out. I've resisted collecting the comics because of all the variants. You know how that goes. I may still get this as I'd like to read it. Not gonna get into collecting the variants though.

Country
    Country Flag

Me either, Dez! But I'm starting with this set . I'm already receiving 4 of the 5 variants for that cover, LOL. Also just made a deal for quite a few Locke & Key copies. This obsession truly knows no bounds and is limitless.

Edit: And I enjoyed the story as well.

Country
    Country Flag

I happened to be near my local comic store a couple days ago so stopped by looking for that but they were sold out. I've resisted collecting the comics because of all the variants. You know how that goes. I may still get this as I'd like to read it. Not gonna get into collecting the variants though.
    Paul, if you can't find it locally, I can ship you my reading copy if that's all you want it for.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian! I actually just ordered a copy from Midtown Comics. After I posted I remember I had the app so it was easy. Thanks though. I noticed the variants are more than double the price.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian! I actually just ordered a copy from Midtown Comics. After I posted I remember I had the app so it was easy. Thanks though. I noticed the variants are more than double the price.
    Is that what Midtown was charging, more than double for the variants? I didn't pay that for mine.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, cover A was $3.39 with the discount. That's the regular cover. The only variant they have available is C for $10.20 with the discount. Not sure what the regular retail prices are on these. Sorry Dez to hijack your thread!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, cover A was $3.39 with the discount. That's the regular cover. The only variant they have available is C for $10.20 with the discount. Not sure what the regular retail prices are on these. Sorry Dez to hijack your thread!
    Ditto on the sorry! That's nuts!! I wouldn't pay that either. I paid $3.99 or less for Covers A,B,C,D. E looks like it's a Con variant but haven't seen it pop up yet.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay good to know.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Dez! You can have this back now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast