Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1229

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I found a “travel destination” for you. This doll museum is located on Rt 5, Fryeburg Me, within 7 or 10 miles of King’s summer house. Where we are living now it is the most direct route to North Conway NH. And no, i have not (and likely will not) stopped and checked this place out. Just the concept seems a little too creepy. 😳😳😳😁😁

https://www.currierdollmuseum.org/
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

BTW, did you ever check the bio’s inside of your Dark Carousel? Im curious to see if all 2500 have the same printing errors. 😳
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    You and your creepy dolls, Dez
    She buys dolls because she is one didn't you know? lol
    lol watch out for Uncle Smooth over here!
    LOL Well, she is certainly a "Doll" to me when she sends me delicious homemade Xmas cookies every year!!! What a gal!!!!!
    Bah! I’ve never gotten no homemade cookies, so she’s no doll to me. :-p

Spoiler:
    Just kidding Dez. I still love you. Cookies or no cookies.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    BTW, did you ever check the bio’s inside of your Dark Carousel? Im curious to see if all 2500 have the same printing errors. 😳
    I had forgotten to look, but there is a printing error!

And that doll museum....yikes!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of dolls, I have wanted these for a long time. I don't know why, I just got it into my head that I wanted them and now I finally got them. Although these are a bit creepy too...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I found a “travel destination” for you. This doll museum is located on Rt 5, Fryeburg Me, within 7 or 10 miles of King’s summer house. Where we are living now it is the most direct route to North Conway NH. And no, i have not (and likely will not) stopped and checked this place out. Just the concept seems a little too creepy. 😳😳😳😁😁

Can we make sure that none of the dolls were donated by the Warrens?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Speaking of dolls, I have wanted these for a long time. I don't know why, I just got it into my head that I wanted them and now I finally got them. Although these are a bit creepy too...

Now those are cool looking. Are they like the style where one can go into the other one?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are awesome!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What's that postcard above micro-mini-Stephen's head?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Pretty sure it is a magnet that came from Nocturnal Books. It says “Derry”

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I love them! I have been looking for them for years! Still no luck.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the printing error?

And yes, Dez. Creepy shit, again!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love these Russian-style nesting dolls! very cool...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

This Stephen King - Matrjoschka - Nesting Dolls offered several times from a seller in Russia.
    He delivered wordwide.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Can we make sure that none of the dolls were donated by the Warrens?
    An excellent point!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Now those are cool looking. Are they like the style where one can go into the other one?
    That's exactly what they are, Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Those are awesome!
    Thanks, Becca!

Chris has it! It's a magnet that says: "Greetings from Derry, Maine." It came from one of those subscription boxes.

Pretty sure it is a magnet that came from Nocturnal Books. It says “Derry”
    Right, Chris! Although I can't remember if it was Nocturnal or another box service...

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I know, they are so hard to find! I saw them come up and just had to grab them.

What is the printing error?

And yes, Dez. Creepy shit, again!
    I assume your Dark Carousel is opened (and signed... )...? Start reading the bios and you will definitely see it. It's very obvious!

And thanks, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I love these Russian-style nesting dolls! very cool...
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    This Stephen King - Matrjoschka - Nesting Dolls offered several times from a seller in Russia.
    He delivered wordwide.
    Do you know how many were done? I don't know much about them, I just saw them somewhere (probably somewhere here) and decided I must have!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I assume your Dark Carousel is opened (and signed... )...? Start reading the bios and you will definitely see it. It's very obvious! And thanks, Brian!
    You're most welcome and yes, Ma'am, it is! I didn't even notice when I was taking pictures for my collection thread. I PMed Chris about it and he pointed it out to me QC dropped the ball on that one.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

I assume your Dark Carousel is opened (and signed... )...? Start reading the bios and you will definitely see it. It's very obvious! And thanks, Brian!
    You're most welcome and yes, Ma'am, it is! I didn't even notice when I was taking pictures for my collection thread. I PMed Chris about it and he pointed it out to me QC dropped the ball on that one.
    Yea, that's a big miss! Whoops!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I got a good deal on this and had some money burning a hole in my pocket, so I could hardly resist. This makes 31, not counting preoders.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Dez! Finally, a post that won't give me nightmares

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is yours the 3rd or did them put it in a 1st?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Dez!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Dez! Finally, a post that won't give me nightmares
    I'm glad, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Is yours the 3rd or did them put it in a 1st?
    They put it in a first, but I can live with it!

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Very nice, Dez!
    Thanks, Chad!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Do you mean a first edition? Why wouldn’t you want it in a first edition?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Do you mean a first edition? Why wouldn’t you want it in a first edition?
    Because. That night the party was held. King only signed the bookplates. Not the books. They were handed out loosely laid in a 3rd print. The 1st’s were all gone during the tour. So, a true Lisey’s S/L or “set” (as I call it) is a 3rd with the bookplate, paperweight, and metal bookmark. When searching for the set myself for my collection, I wanted a 3rd to be as authentic as possible. No 1st’s were handed out that night. Not one. So... people took the loose bookplates and stuck them in 1st’s. It is much harder to find the book as it was handed out that night. Trust me... took me awhile. That’s why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Do you have the LISEY'S STORY paperweight? I can't remember what it looks like.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast