Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As usual, the holidays made me nuts and I have lots to add to my thread. As I just put it on the Dolso thread, might as well start with the big one:

Dolso made it with a striped maple that I think is just gorgeous. A perfect place to store my signed 1st of IT.
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-31-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Dez. I've always liked that IT case. Congratulations!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have one as well, Dez - and it's a great case. Love it, love yours!!
    Congratulations!!

sk

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Kick ass Dolso case!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice Dez. I've always liked that IT case. Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Have one as well, Dez - and it's a great case. Love it, love yours!!
    Congratulations!!

sk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Very nice!
    Thanks, boys! I already have my next book picked out for the Dolso treatment. Can't say enough good things about Dick and his work!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep that is a BEAUTIFUL case, Dez. Congratulations!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I already have my next book picked out for the Dolso treatment.
    Tell....tell.......

sk

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I already have my next book picked out for the Dolso treatment.
    Tell....tell.......

sk
    I will...eventually

Country
    Country Flag

I know there are a bunch of comic collectors around here, so I wanted to share these. While I have a few comics, they are not my main focus by any means. But these I had to have. All 4 are new and unread, and signed by Richard Matheson. Plus it's before his signature started to worsen. I only included 1 pic, but all 4 signatures are just so nice. And for about $10 each, why not?

Last edited by dnemec; 08-31-2017 at 09:19 AM.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are great! Congratulations.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm jealous. I have the comics, but not signed.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats , Dez! Those comics look pretty cool. I may have to track those down myself.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Those are great! Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I'm jealous. I have the comics, but not signed.
    Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Congrats , Dez! Those comics look pretty cool. I may have to track those down myself.
    Thanks, guys! I have been keeping an eye out for anything signed by Matheson, and just had to pick them up!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Dez

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice indeed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that Dolso case is really cool!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Wow, that Dolso case is really cool!
    Thanks Becca! Wish I could get one for all my signed books. They are just so pretty!

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

As usual, the holidays made me nuts and I have lots to add to my thread. As I just put it on the Dolso thread, might as well start with the big one:

Dolso made it with a striped maple that I think is just gorgeous. A perfect place to store my signed 1st of IT.
    Dez, that Dolso case is SO IMPRESSIVE! It makes me want to get one, lined with bordeau velvet, for my signed IL NOME DELLA ROSA of Eco
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Country
    Country Flag

Work has been exceedingly slow, so it has affected my collecting. However I am the eternal bargain shopper, so I can't help but pick up a few things here and there, especially when it's a good deal.

PS Publishing launched their PS2 website about a month ago, so I had to take a look. I ended up picking up a signed copy of A Carnivale of Horror to add to my Joe Hill collection for a mere £10 including shipping.

Then a couple weeks ago, Jerad at Centipede Press listing some sale items on his website. And $15 just seemed terribly reasonable for a book signed by William Peter Blatty.

More to come!
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-31-2017 at 09:20 AM.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Very nice!! I was looking at the PS2 site also and missed the Carnivale completely!
    Now I have to stop what I'm doing here and go back and see if you left me anything.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new additions, Dez. Congratulations.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Very nice!! I was looking at the PS2 site also and missed the Carnivale completely!
    Now I have to stop what I'm doing here and go back and see if you left me anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Great new additions, Dez. Congratulations.
    Thanks, boys!

And I'm sure there is something left, Chris! But no more signed Carnivale

Country
    Country Flag

Couple more deals:

I have wanted a copy of Dark Delicacies since I bought the print from Jill Bauman. I ended up with a copy for an extremely reasonable price - about 25% of the publisher's price. It's a PC, but for that price, I can live with it!

Also, for the art lovers out there, I picked up a new copy of The Art of Tomislav Tikulin also for about 25% of the publisher's price. I'm sure some of you recognize his art.

It's a nice looking book, if you're into that kind of thing!
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-31-2017 at 05:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast