Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely lovely! Congrats Dez!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats awesome, Dez!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    With my gifts from my Secret Santa was a note that I would receive something additional in January and it arrived yesterday. I really liked all my gifts and think my SS did a terrific job, but this one was AWESOME! I can't believe Joe gave me both a phoenix and that inscription. I was blown away when I opened the book and saw it...

Many thanks, Glen!
    I requested 3 things -- doodle, inscription and date. He missed the date part. But i loved the phoenix and when someone here commented that you were "Queen of the Hill" i knew right away what to do!!

Thanks again to Brian861 with the assist on the shining folio!

Glad you liked it!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

So cool on so many levels!
    Well thought out and a wonderful addition. Congrats to both the giver and receiver.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it. Congratulations Dez! What a great gift.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

KILLER.. and inscribed to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Superamazing Dez !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all!

And thanks again, Glen. I keep looking at it and thinking: "That is so friggin' awesome!"

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I requested 3 things -- doodle, inscription and date. He missed the date part. But i loved the phoenix and when someone here commented that you were "Queen of the Hill" i knew right away what to do!! Thanks again to Brian861 with the assist on the shining folio! Glad you liked it!
    Most welcome, Glen and I know it went to a great home and a great lady! . Beyond words I'm sure, Dez on what that means to you. Awesome, awesome job, Glen and many congrats, Dez on what I'm sure will be one of the most valuable personalize editions in your collection.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta little something in the mail from Canada today. It's a small hole, but somehow I never got around to filling it. (That's what she said! )

Thanks WeDealInLead!
    Last edited by dnemec; 09-04-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice hole filler Dez...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta little something in the mail from Canada today. It's a small hole, but somehow I never got around to filling it. (That's what she said! )

Thanks WeDealInLead!
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Nice hole filler Dez...
    Okay, there goes my whole "Betty White" image of you, Dez!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I could so hear Betty White saying that, LOL. Congrats, Dez!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Dez! Is this the regular hardcover, or the one signed by the artist?

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Brian, this is just the hardcover. I thought about picking up the other one, but for the price and as it's only signed by the artist, I'd rather spend my money on a King signature!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

Brian, this is just the hardcover. I thought about picking up the other one, but for the price and as it's only signed by the artist, I'd rather spend my money on a King signature!
    Probably a wise decision. It is a fun little book though. Congrats!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

Probably a wise decision. It is a fun little book though. Congrats!

Country
    Country Flag

Got a few proofs in over the holidays, and as I am rearranging shelves today (I do NOT have a problem - I do NOT have a problem), it sounded like a good time to post them!

FK was from Paul and BOBD as well as several replacements/upgrades not pictured are courtesy of Dan (and in lieu of paying my life insurance premiums...oh well!).

My gift/special edition collection has been getting too big for its shelves as well.

Doctor Sleep UK is from Brian.

And I picked this up a couple weeks ago for only $44. I just couldn't resist even though I swear I am not collecting the PS editions. The illustrations on this are pretty awesome, though!

Many thanks to those who have been helping me spend my money!
    Last edited by dnemec; 09-06-2017 at 06:27 AM.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great grabs, Dez! Love the variety

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Dez. Congrats on these new additions!

Country
    Country Flag

What are friends for, Dez?! LOL. Nice adds and that's an awesome price on SL, congrats! I'm currently liquidating my PS editions via eBay.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Very nice stuff!!
    Besides, who needs life insurance? I have come to the realization that the only way to build the collection that I truly want is to live forever! Seems like a "win/win".
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For $44 you got a killer deal. If you're going to get one PS edition, that is the one to get! Nice grabs over all. I really dig the slipcase for Doctor Sleep.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Great grabs, Dez! Love the variety

Thanks, Chad!

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very nice Dez. Congrats on these new additions!
    Thanks, Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What are friends for, Dez?! LOL. Nice adds and that's an awesome price on SL, congrats! I'm currently liquidating my PS editions via eBay.
    Hope you get more for your copies. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Very nice stuff!!
    Besides, who needs life insurance? I have come to the realization that the only way to build the collection that I truly want is to live forever! Seems like a "win/win".
    Actually, I DO need life insurance...for my boyfriend. If anything happens to him, my collection is going to explode!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    For $44 you got a killer deal. If you're going to get one PS edition, that is the one to get! Nice grabs over all. I really dig the slipcase for Doctor Sleep.
    I thought so too! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast