Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1229

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received the S/L of Bird Box from Dark Regions and I am just in love with that cover art. There is a reason Vinny Chong is one of my favorites!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I didn’t even know they did a signed limited! Beautiful! I read that in like three days last week. Sooo good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wow! I didn’t even know they did a signed limited! Beautiful! I read that in like three days last week. Sooo good!

I know - it was excellent! Dark Regions still has copies for sale if you're interested, Kris! None of the Deluxe left, though. HERE'S THE LINK!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I know - it was excellent! Dark Regions still has copies for sale if you're interested, Kris! None of the Deluxe left, though. HERE'S THE LINK!
    thanks!!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I love that cover. Been meaning to read this book. Like a dummy I traded a first edition for some ratty old (but cool) paperbacks before I knew how popular it really is.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I got mine today as well. Very nice. Going to start in on the bonus story by the weekend. Did you order his Day of the Pig or Goblin?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

What a fantastic cover. I like Vincent Chong, too - and I have no idea how he does as many covers and illustrations as he does! Congrats.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck, Dez to you and yours during the forthcoming storm.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice book... need it with remarque from Vincent Chong !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff. It's on my TBR pile...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I love that cover. Been meaning to read this book. Like a dummy I traded a first edition for some ratty old (but cool) paperbacks before I knew how popular it really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Great stuff. It's on my TBR pile...
    You guys should definitely read it. I bought it because of all the hype, but let it languish on my bookshelf for awhile because I was so tired of apocalyptic books and movies. When I finally read it, I could kick myself for not doing it sooner!

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I got mine today as well. Very nice. Going to start in on the bonus story by the weekend. Did you order his Day of the Pig or Goblin?
    Like a dumbass, I waited and waited to buy Goblin, and it's out of print from Earthling. Going to have to find it on the secondary market. I did preorder Day of the Pig though. Not making the same mistake twice!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    What a fantastic cover. I like Vincent Chong, too - and I have no idea how he does as many covers and illustrations as he does! Congrats.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice book... need it with remarque from Vincent Chong !!!
    That would be awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks, Brian. We have rain and wind, but not as bad as I thought we would. Electric has only blipped so far. We'll see how today goes, though!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian. We have rain and wind, but not as bad as I thought we would. Electric has only blipped so far. We'll see how today goes, though!
    Great to hear!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Last week I was bored and drinking during the storm, and came across these. I swear, this is my last Pop. This was just too cool to pass up. The attention to detail is great. The little boat even says SS Georgie. But no more. Really. I'm done. That's it. Seriously. No more Pops.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Well you had to get that one. Even I’d get that one and I don’t collect Pops. Congrats on finding one!

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Dez! And just keep telling yourself that

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Well you had to get that one. Even I’d get that one and I don’t collect Pops. Congrats on finding one!
    Thanks! It is so cool, isn't it?!

Not helping, Brian! To my credit, I bought the NECA Original Pennywise today for my nephew, not for me. I am trying!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Not helping, Brian! To my credit, I bought the NECA Original Pennywise today for my nephew, not for me. I am trying!!!!
    A step in the right direction

Country
    Country Flag

Of course, that doesn't mean I won't later buy one for myself...

Country
    Country Flag

Of course, that doesn't mean I won't later buy one for myself...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That Pennywise is the gutter is really cool Dez. It would have been a crime not to get it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That Pennywise is the gutter is really cool Dez. It would have been a crime not to get it.
    Don't encourage her, Mike lol.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Brian, there is one thing you have to know about me. I am always willing to help other people spend their money.

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, there is one thing you have to know about me. I am always willing to help other people spend their money.
    That's goes for pretty much all of us around here lol.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. Dez needs way more pops.

My Mood
    Chatty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast