Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the Christine. Great looking book.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Thanks everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Can you give me your address again? I may have to do a little "Midnight Rambler" and pick up some choice items!! LOL
    You can try, but keep in mind that my collection is protected by my boyfriend's collection...

There's just so much violence in the world, sigh. LOL LOL Nice acquisitions!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Very Cool collection, Love all the artwork!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently, I have been neglecting my collection thread! Poor, poor baby!

Since I haven't been buying much, I figured it was time to show off the display case. I bought it at IKEA, believe it or not, and while it was a royal pain to put together, I love the way it turned out!

Top shelf has my lovely Christine, a still from the film, and a bumper sticker:

Second shelf has a few non-King figurines (the Cryptkeeper talks!):

Third shelf has the Graveyard Shift hand I bought off Brice and some finger bones courtesy of Dan:

Bottom shelf has my copy of Ghost Brothers of Darkland County:

Perhaps one day I will take a picture of all my bookcases, but for now, that's enough. I'm sorry for being negligent to my poor thread!
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-26-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!!!

Love that case. Mind PMing a link?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Sweet!!!

Love that case. Mind PMing a link?
    PM sent. Glad you like it!

P.S. Lights are additional, although those were my boyfriend's that he bought on a previous IKEA trip.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is cool for sure!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the display case! (and the contents)

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, thank you!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Very cool display case!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Tommy!

Country
    Country Flag

Lots of stuff has come in recently, but this first is my favorite: I have joined the TMSG club! And I love the thing!

I picked up 2 new Matheson books. The first I bought on a whim--the price on this Lettered was great! The traycase has some wear, but for the price, I'll live!

I also picked up this copy of Passion Play.

I bought 2 SK 1sts--Pet Sematary and The Bachman Books--from SierraKiloCollector, who was lovely to deal with. (No point in pics--you guys have seen them.)

Finally, I picked this up from Hero Complex Gallery, who did the SK exhibition earlier this year. I had forgotten all about it until I saw Becca's framed print (Btw, thanks for the reminder!) It was hard to get a picture with the glass, but this one looks pretty good, I think.

Bonus: you can use a blacklight on it! Unfortunately, I got rid of mine after college so I'll need to buy a new one. It's a great print, though!
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-28-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that framed Creepshow, have never seen that before. And how can you not have a blacklight? I've got like four of different sizes and sheep, they are Halloween essentials!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Love that framed Creepshow, have never seen that before. And how can you not have a blacklight? I've got like four of different sizes and sheep, they are Halloween essentials!
    Sheep? One should be sheepish boasting like that.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!! TMSG does grow on you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Freudian sheep? Yikes. Shapes!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Freudian sheep? Yikes. Shapes!
    Baaaaah.....

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome case! If I ever win Lotto...

Love the Matheson's too. Very nice catches!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

Have had a few new things come in, but I've been lax in getting the pics up. So here is my first: my new pride and joy and my first Dolso case!

And my copy of The Shining that I had signed in Toronto last year finally has a home. It is beautiful!!

I also received my second part of the SK Grab Bag from CD. Brian came through for me and got me the IT proof as well as a Carrie unbound proof. I couldn't believe the size of IT!

And lastly, I had to pick up a new DJ for my S/L Christine, so as I was already paying the shipping, I also bought Ned Dameron's Wastelands Portfolio. Although now I am debating the best way to store it. Suggestions?

Last edited by dnemec; 08-28-2017 at 05:56 PM.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new additions. On storing the art portfolio I would suggest flat, the light weight portfolio isn't the best thing to protect the artwork.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I had one of those art portfolio's just like yours still in wrap. To me it was PITA because there was simply no way to store it in my collection. I finally sold it to Kingfan, I believe. Shame too. I always kinda liked it. I just didn't want to end up destroying it by leaving it upright on a shelf.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm all out of wall space, so there is no hanging all that art. Perhaps I'll have to peruse the Brodart catalog to see what I can find!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for your supernice new stuff !!!

Country
    Country Flag

My poor thread is so neglected! Dick and a few others were asking about my recent Dolso case purchases, so here is where we start!

My father (kinda) bought me a signed copy of Lisey's Story, so I had him (me) pick up the Dolso case from Betts for the signed book he (I) bought (isn't it interesting what us collectors do!) :

Many thanks to the gang who chimed in on the signature!

I picked up Joyland too during the Betts sale:

I'm beginning to get addicted to these gorgeous cases...
    Last edited by dnemec; 08-28-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Looks great. I'm also a fan of the Dolso cases.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast