Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1229

Thread: Book Collection: dnemec

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have so been slacking off! Got a couple new things in recently so I thought I'd share. First off courtesy of Betts: S/L of The New Dead to add to my Hill collection:

(Incidentally, I love how Rick Hautala signs his name!)

I also haven't seen any of these around, and I think Sub Press did a pretty nice job on these. S/L of The Chalk Man:

I also liked how C.J. put the stick figure with her signature. If you've read the book, it's a nice touch.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Chalk that up to two nice acquisitions.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice book! You must be a chalk-a-holic!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s book is something to chalk about. Nice stuff.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Dez! I thought I posted a copy of my Chalk Man in my non-King thread. Maybe I didn't Do you have the next limited on order as well from her and Sub Press?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They look great. Is the New Dead any relation to the Still Dead S/L?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS Dez !!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I don't think so, Peri but not sure.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Excellent stuff as always!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Dez. Love The New Dead.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Nice book! You must be a chalk-a-holic!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    That’s book is something to chalk about. Nice stuff.
    You guys are so punny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice adds, Dez! I thought I posted a copy of my Chalk Man in my non-King thread. Maybe I didn't Do you have the next limited on order as well from her and Sub Press?
    Of course, I do, Brian! Haven't read it yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    CONGRATS Dez !!!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I don't think so, Peri but not sure.
    I don't know either, Peri!

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Excellent stuff as always!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great stuff, Dez. Love The New Dead.
    Thanks guys!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dez,
    Just perused back a bit.. Congrats on the BoB

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    My anniversary was yesterday, and apparently I can't count because I thought it was the 15th. Nope, 16th. Anyway, this is my lovely gift from the most tolerant man I know (and David at Betts, of course).

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Dez,
    Just perused back a bit.. Congrats on the BoB

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    My anniversary was yesterday, and apparently I can't count because I thought it was the 15th. Nope, 16th. Anyway, this is my lovely gift from the most tolerant man I know (and David at Betts, of course).

Thanks, Cook! That book has to be one of my faves!

Country
    Country Flag

I have been working like crazy and not buying much (I know, right?! But bills are being paid off, so there will be more time to buy books!), but I've had some things wander in the house. It looks impressive when I list them all together, doesn't it?!

Here we go: Summer arrivals!!!

The US Recursion with free bag:

The beautiful UK Recursion:

At Home in the Dark:

Of course, my Sleeping Beauties:

SST Pub's edition of Head Full of Ghosts - The art in this is pretty great:

And the Queen needs her Hill:

And I'm mostly caught up!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice new books!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice stuff. Reading Cabin at the End of the World now. Becoming a fan of his it seems.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Very nice stuff as always!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff, BIG CONGRATS !!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is a load of goodies!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Nice new books!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice stuff. Reading Cabin at the End of the World now. Becoming a fan of his it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Very nice stuff as always!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice new stuff, BIG CONGRATS !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    There is a load of goodies!
    Thanks guys! It looks impressive when I post a couple months worth of books at once, doesn't it?!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice grabs, Queenie! I swear I ordered that Block book from somewhere but haven't received it yet.

Country
    Country Flag

I know, I said no more Funkos, but...

Hot Topic has these IT: Chapter Two Collector Boxes. They were over 30 bucks, but they are on sale this week for $20. I particularly like the little tin and the Pennywise-in-the-box.

Very FUN --- KEEE!

Country
    Country Flag

Loving that self-control

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it. Got one from Hot Topic otw also.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast