Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyland Signed / Limited: Who Owns Them?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    I am sure I will be hooked I am already contemplating several of the others....
    One of my many favorites is the "11/22/63" with the coin. Brilliant!!!

Embrace the "Dark Side"!! We all "Float" down here. LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Swintek I now have copy 401, and copy 511 is on its way to Ron. I also passed copy 519 onto David a while back to help fill his preorders at Betts.

Ken

Traveler remyzaguan is on a distinguished road

Livin' in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am pleased to report that tito_villa sold me number 44! Thank you, Senor Villa!!!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

511 safely received from Barlow, and that's now my personal copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by remyzaguan View Post
    I am pleased to report that tito_villa sold me number 44! Thank you, Senor Villa!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    511 safely received from Barlow, and that's now my personal copy.
    Congrats to you two!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

I just pulled mine out of the box that it has been sitting in for a few months (have not been around much lately) and have #469.

Gunslinger Apprentice onlylivingboyinny is on a distinguished road onlylivingboyinny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have #108!
    "Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever known." - Nick Carraway
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Great Gatsby"

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I sold my letter V through Betts. Don't know who the buyer was.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

#717 for sale by mrfjst (20 ) of Boulder CO 11/9/13 BIN $423
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item20dae2baea

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    #717 for sale by mrfjst (20 ) of Boulder CO 11/9/13 BIN $423
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item20dae2baea
    I have #469 for sale for $350

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

i have 699 (for sale), 655 remarqued (from analectabooks) and W

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't see my number on the first page, don't have time just now for reading 22 pages, but I'll post my number here anyway just on the off chance (didn't even know this was a thread until today):

I'm looking for number 690 for Joyland (or any other S/L for that matter).

I'm holding number 206.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Number 49 for sale.

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

59 is on my shelf
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi

If this is being updated then I own number 4 and have sold 37.

The pull of the single digit was too tempting! Costwise not too bad when balance out.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have number 624

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

459 for me
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Updated.
    Must have mentioned it a couple of times, but mine's #28.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Andrew Campbell is on a distinguished road Andrew Campbell's Avatar

I have number 696.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have #508.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I have #508.
    We know. That's what the list has said fro some time now.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL. That happens when I don't check the list...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have Alan G's copy. #635. Great guy he is. Handsome too.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For the records:
    It appears that Ebay seller 5fatcatzz has quite a few numbers and a lettered (for sale) which never were reported or added to our list here:
    Letter L
    #'s: 20, 22, 39, 46, 47, 51, 53, 54, 60, 72, 74, 76, 130,178, 325, 350

http://www.ebay.com/sch/5fatcatzz/m....p2047675.l2562

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast