Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyland Signed / Limited: Who Owns Them?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikejess View Post
    I received my signed copy # 88 on June 28. I am in Aloha, Oregon, USA

Mike
    Five posts in two years. Mike? Glad to hear from you. Please join in more often!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejess View Post
    I received my signed copy # 88 on June 28. I am in Aloha, Oregon, USA

Mike
    Five posts in two years. Mike? Glad to hear from you. Please join in more often!
    That's less than shibus!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Neat symmetry Becca.

Welcome, Tommy! Glad you came out of the shadows and into the light.

Edit:

Alan, astute observation.
    Last edited by Patrick; 07-02-2013 at 12:31 PM. Reason: More to say
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still waiting...

Thank you for your below inquiry. All books were shipped late last week.
    Your order requested the order to be shipped media mail. This process can
    take 2 to 8 business days once mailed. Please expect your book to be
    delivered any day.

We appreciate your patience and hope you enjoy your Stephen King - Joyland
    book.

Sincerely,
    Subscription Department
    I'm about to leave the office. Perhaps it will be waiting for me when I get home?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one that I am waiting on as well.....in fact the person who ordered it for me received their unsigned already....that is making me nervous.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I know of two more S/L's going to different people at different California addresses via Fed Ex that have yet to arrive. So much for the quick turnaround time that was purchased at a premium.

EDIT: Reduce the referenced quantity by half. Tippy, I have received #487.
    Last edited by Patrick; 07-02-2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Fed Ex took its sweet time.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    is 621 the one I sold for you?
    Yep
    reality continues to ruin my life

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    is 621 the one I sold for you?
    Yep
    Updated.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you still updating, Rick? Or was that post only in reference to TN?

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I am totally updated....so let me know if I have missed.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just up thread: I have #487.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rainet is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Tippy. I meant I gave my number in post #118 back on page 5, but it must of been overlooked. My number is 471.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I am totally updated....so let me know if I have missed.
    You are missing something...

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

P has arrived.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

256 WANTED I have 257 that has been opened to verify signature and number. Still have shrink-wrap and original shipping materials.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I just received my copy from the UK. I got the last in the edition #724. So I've gotten the highest possible Joyland and the lowest possible UK TWTTKH (not including the replacement copy).
    Then you have the ONLY 2 numbers that mean anything at all (extra) in any print run. Either the first or the last. Anything else is absolute BS, and evenly equal in their "rarity". I laugh every time anybody gets excited by a "low" number- why? Unless it's #1 (and only as a novelty), or whatever the last # is (again as a cool novelty)- it's maddeningly meaningless. People make up reasons to get excited about something. This is how we get religion. And Reality TV.

So, congrats, I say!

Ron

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I'm still waiting...

Thank you for your below inquiry. All books were shipped late last week.
    Your order requested the order to be shipped media mail. This process can
    take 2 to 8 business days once mailed. Please expect your book to be
    delivered any day.

We appreciate your patience and hope you enjoy your Stephen King - Joyland
    book.

Sincerely,
    Subscription Department
    I'm about to leave the office. Perhaps it will be waiting for me when I get home?
    Or not.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    I just received my copy from the UK. I got the last in the edition #724. So I've gotten the highest possible Joyland and the lowest possible UK TWTTKH (not including the replacement copy).
    Then you have the ONLY 2 numbers that mean anything at all (extra) in any print run. Either the first or the last. Anything else is absolute BS, and evenly equal in their "rarity". I laugh every time anybody gets excited by a "low" number- why? Unless it's #1 (and only as a novelty), or whatever the last # is (again as a cool novelty)- it's maddeningly meaningless. People make up reasons to get excited about something. This is how we get religion. And Reality TV.

So, congrats, I say!

Ron
    I think someone needs to switch to "De-Caf"....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, congrats, I say!

Ron
    Easy big fella...
    You're not going to start shooting up the town or anything are ya ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

So, congrats, I say!

Ron
    Wow, really. I just thought it was interesting that it happened that way. I don't really care what number I receive unless it's supposed to match my other books.

You might want to take a pill.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh and 19 is actually the best number...
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So, congrats, I say!

Ron

You criticize those that assign value to low numbers, and then YOU assign value to #1 and #724 as if they have any more meaning.

I agree that low #s should not be worth any more than high #s......but since many collector's do value low #s, they become more valuable.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, congrats, I say!

Ron

You critisize those that assign value to low numbers, and then YOU assign value to #1 and #724 as if they have any more meaning.

I agree that low #s should not be worth any more than high #s......but since many collector's do value low #s, they become more valuable.
    I'll take #19 off your hands, if you ever or have one.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

All numbers are meaningless. Letters even less valuable. I have a regular unnumbered copy of Joyland that I will trade straight up for some "maddeningly meaningless" (as long as it isn't #1, #724, Letter A, or letter Z,- those suck!) lettered or numbered copy.
    PP gift me $6 for media mail shipping (USA) and once I receive your worthless edition, I'll mail my non-frustrating copy off to you.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like lower numbers, but not enough to pay extra than I would for a higher number. Exceptions would be when trying to match a specific number, and/or any Dark Tower series' books below #501.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast