Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyland Signed / Limited: Who Owns Them?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Here is your "Big Bang Parade"
    That permanently damaged my brain Crow Man

What channel is that on so I can watch it before bed each night
    You're a sick man Chad

with a title like "big bang" I expected a lot more.
    I lived in Korea for a year - I was expecting a bit more as well - but that seems about par for some asian TV shows - always oddly entertaining

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone who ordered off the US site get theirs yet? I'm trying to be patient...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is discussed in the other thread. Word is that they all went out today.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah...I'm not sure if I believe that.

Jerome heard the Lettered shipped on Friday, the Numbered shipped on Saturday, and the Unsigned were to start shipping Monday.

My guess is that everything started shipping yesterday...and it will take them at least a week to get it all out.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

It appears to me that the UK distributor had the higher numbers (mine was #664 and I saw another that was #712), so I'm guessing those who got theirs from the US distributor will have the lower numbers. Crap -- higher shipping *and* higher numbers. Oh well, just glad I managed to grab a copy.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Roseannebarr

In my posession:

Sending one to Betts Books! still waiting on 1 more and sending that one to a member here.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Germany here: 587 still sealed in my possesion!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Where did 353 come from?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    yeah...I'm not sure if I believe that.

Jerome heard the Lettered shipped on Friday, the Numbered shipped on Saturday, and the Unsigned were to start shipping Monday.

My guess is that everything started shipping yesterday...and it will take them at least a week to get it all out.
    If that is the case, shame on them for giving bad info.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Put me down for 517
    Spoiler:
    Then "WHIP SOME SKULL ON ME"

Spoiler:
    5+1+7=13 I CAN LIVE WITH THAT.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine from the US site via FedEx today. Number 378.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Heard from some that were ordered from NSFS are arriving... HOWEVER not here yet.... Media mail option feels like a sad or bad choice at the moment

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

How was the Fedex sent? One day? Two Day? Three Day? Ground?

What was the date shipped?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was shipped ground on the 24th. I'm in MN.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So there you go.....shipped on Monday.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a rough shipping time map for Fedex ground originating in Kentucky. Your mileage may vary. Do not count the day you ship (add it to the numbers you see).

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    So there you go.....shipped on Monday.
    I was impatient and called them. They couldn't confirm my specific order but said exactly this, shipped on Monday.

The person who answered said if my card was charged its on its way.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

dnemec, did you get yours? I didn't!!!!! (pounding my fists on the table)
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Would like to see a map that shows when I'll be getting mine if any one has one.....

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Would like to see a map that shows when I'll be getting mine if any one has one.....
    Yeah wheres the media mail map? Same as the FedX map but add 10 days?
    reality continues to ruin my life

Gunslinger Apprentice Rainet is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I live in MA. I ordered FedEx, but it didn't come today. Hopefully tomorrow.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I received mine today, #467. I am a US customer (NY).

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Here is a rough shipping time map for Fedex ground originating in Kentucky. Your mileage may vary. Do not count the day you ship (add it to the numbers you see).

So are they coming from KY now? No wonder my Kentucky bud received his Media mail today.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Heard from some that were ordered from NSFS are arriving... HOWEVER not here yet.... Media mail option feels like a sad or bad choice at the moment
    Took a ride to Check my second house and none there either today

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a trade edition today in Minnesota from NSFS.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast